• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's The Dominant Team In Your Area?

What's the dominant team in your area?

• Team Mystic

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Team Valor

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Team Instinct

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • The 3 teams: Mystic, Valor, and Instinct. They're always competing for gyms.

The question: What's the dominant team in your area?

In my town It's Mystic who has the most gyms. I always saw most gyms owned by them. (I planted my own Pokemon in the town square gym. The following teams would be valor (who have a couple of gyms, and then instinct. (Who usually have none)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I should be in your area (fellow mystic here). Mystics used to dominate Galveston and its surrounding areas, but now it's Valor. They've been holding down the gyms for days and we can't really take them down at all. Which is saddening lmao

Years
  • Team Mystic. I'm sick to death of seeing every gym being blue. It seemed as though Instinct and Valor had just given up or stopped playing but over the last few days I'm seeing more and more Red and Yellow gyms so that's a plus.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2017
    Mystic. i think every person in our town picked blue.

of course, i chose Instinct, (because my son started before i did and that's what he chose), and we are the ONLY yellow players i have EVER seen in a gym here. every once in awhile i'll see a gym turn red, but within 10 minutes it's back to blue.
    currently all 3 gyms are level 10 blue.

Back