• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    A while ago Pikachu from a 2km egg. Getting low level Pidge etc lately. Got a Kangaskhan I am in Aus and Hitmonchan from 10km.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • My run of Magikarp hatches was finally ended today when I hatched a Weedle. To say I was disappointed would be an understatement.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hatched a somewhat cute little Machop today, only 4 candy away from evolving now. Been finding these guys somewhat often recently so I'm sure that'll come soon!

A Cubone from a 5 KM egg. It's weird that Cubone is already born with his mother's skull.
    Disturbing. :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Hatched a Nidoran (m) today, finally got enough candies for the Nidoking and when i evolved it, it had the right moveset so very happy about that one.
    Also hatched an Abra which was also good as lots more candies towards getting Alakazam

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    My last egg I hatched today was a Charmander, it only gave me 5 candies though but at least it was a starter. My first starter from an egg.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Another Bulbasaur aw yeah, now it's time to evolve the little rascal and get a decent Ivysaur! Expecting CP around 1,100...

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Machop! I was very chuffed as I'm a bit of a machop fan and this was a new pokedex entry.

Years
  • Hatched a Shellder earlier today from a 5k egg, quite happy with this as I need the candies to get a Cloyster.

Years
  • Pidgey from a 2k. The first two 2k's I ever got gave me Charmander and Squirtle, this lead me to believe they were fantastic eggs to receive.. ever since then I've got nothing but rubbish!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2016
    Hitmonchan and a Rhyhorn today, managed to evolve to a Rhydon (but ended up with the wrong move)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I hatched some crap over the week aside from a Pikachu. That surprised me, haha.

Back