• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What's the latest thing you did in the Dream World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

What's the latest thing you did in the Dream World?

Now that we're expanding the Dream World discussion throughout the section, this thread is a must have. Basically, this will work like the travel journal, except this is based only on the Dream World. Maybe you planted berries, obtained a Pokemon, or put another Pokemon to sleep, or just played a game on the Island of Dreams. You're allowed to post as many updates as you want as long as they relate to the Dream World.

One thing, though. If the last thing you did is wait for the Dream World to load - don't post it or we'll delete it. :( This thread is also not for help or questions regarding the Dream World, use quick questions for that.

Also! A few of us have included our current Dream World points at the bottom of our posts, if you do, it might help us relate to where you're at as a whole within the Dream World.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The last thing I did on the dream world was to get my guts shins and my magic bounce espeon to my white . I am so happy now :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    how did you get your magic bounce espeon?? because as far as i am aware the promotion isn't available at the moment O.o

Really, this. If you know a way to get it, please share. D:

Last thing I did was send my Celebi in, get a Poochyena, get a third Berry Patch, and leave. I'm saving up Figy berries for the rug and pillow :3

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • The last thing I did was befriend a male Poochyena with Poison Fang learned and watered my growing Figy plant. Before that, I had planted a bunch of other berries and befriended a female Stantler. (And that Wailmer game is hard! Glad I learned it well-enough quickly; I think that was the game Poochyena wanted me to play for him.)

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
  • Just got myslef a guts shinx :) unfortunately not female :( but oh well i am now at 2180 dream points and diglett just grew me my 4th garden row :) yay!! :) im so proud of myself lol :D

Years
  • yesterday, I harvested the berries which I planted, which were oran and sitrus berries, before I planted some more. then I went to the pleasent forest and befriended an oddish, a lickitung, a nidoran and a stantler. I ended up choosing the oddish to go to the entralink, because teeter dance is quite a unique move that I only really saw spinda use.
    everyday so far is the same in the dream world, and unless I get some dream pals, it'll be the same routine again tonight. ><

Adam.

Knowledge isn't everything.
    Years
  • I just got back from the Dream World and brought back a a female Lickitung. I was quite pleased as last time I tried to get a Lickitung, I failed at trying at the mini-game it wanted me to complete... Still, I'm going to breed the one I have now and make lotsa babies. :)

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • Yesterday, I met a male Nidoran (among others) that I chose to send home. I also got to pick a berry (and plant on in its place) and water the others. I'll probably being doing the same tonight, when the Dream World is done with whatever work they're doing. ):

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Last thing I did was pick some EV reducing berries, as well as transferring them and a Ponyta to White.

Years
  • Today: Sent in my Eevee (Cause she looks so darn cute! in dream world)
    Items: Figy Berry x2, Net Ball, Pecha Berry x2, Oran Berry x3, Heal Ball, Pass Orb, Cheri Berry,
    Befriended Pokemon: Male Flame Body Ponyta, Male Rattled Poochyena, Male Guts Shinx,
    # Times in Pleasant Forest: 7

* On my 6th run through the forest, I didn't find a single thing nor pokemon!
    * Again on my 7th run.. I assume you can only go so many times? :(

I had a hard time choosing between Poochyena and Shinx, but ended up taking shinx.
    And I was doing one last check around my island, and Diglett showed up and added a 3rd row to my garden. So I planted 3 more berries and then left DW.

THE END :)
    ps. Will I got shot if I use this post as like, a journal sort of thing? Or is there a place to do that. (Keep adding a daily log and edit it into this post using Spoilers or something)

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Yesterday I...befriended a Taillow....screamed with joy at a Japenese player's garden that was full of EV berries...woke up my Gardevoir (Destiny) and sent my Steelix (Tetsu) to sleep.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Something I realized today...If the Pokemon floats, it doesn't leave a footprint on your mat. I was wondering that, and then today a Drifloon and a Volcarona visited me, and neither left footprints. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    @Blitzle, sure you can use it as a journal, or you can keep making posts here, it's up to you. :)

As for me, all I did was befriend a Doduo (I love the sky race minigame) while Emboar was sleeping. It's Tangled Feet + Bashful jsyk. Also a male. :(

Years
  • I befriended a Mareep and got a lot of berries. :o

I really suck at that ice cream scoop game, so I did horribly on that and lost that Kangaskhan. D:

But no matter, I got a cute little Mareep out of it~!

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Harvested a couple of berries, looked after some of my dw pals berries , traded quite a lot and went into the dream world. lsot agaisnt a nidoran (male :(, but got some other pokemon instead

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back