• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the most annoying sound have you ever heard?

Crystal Glaceon

Devious
Years
  • My laptop fan runs and makes a noise like it's about to blow -_-;; it's pretty annoying. When my cellphone is dieing it makes a high-pitched chirping noise that really grates my nerves

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
  • I gotta agree with OP, chalkboard noise makes me sick to my stomach. Similar to that, when someone scrapes their fingers across a fabric couch. Ugh!

The 'alarm' when your Pokemon is low on health is REALLY annyoing, too.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    My mom and little brothers smacking <_<

Also the sound of chalk scrapping against a chalkboard is very ear shattering D:

Oh I hate high pitched noise like a scream or something and like my mechanical pencils makes this squeaky noise when I write them sometimes. Lastly, the loud whining of a baby is super annoying.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Other then hearing my sister crying when I wake up? Eh, I'll have to say nails scratching a chalkboard. It just makes my inside go crazy. =(

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • The sound of people eatting really loud and swallowing. Flipping hate it!

^ this

My father does it ALL the effing time and it pisses me off. I hate the sound of it.. this is part of the reason why I get out of bed really late on school days. I've heard that disgusting sound too many times already. :L

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The sound of the alarm clock in the morning when my sleep feels so wonderful :<

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years

• ^This.

It sounds like they are cows. OMNOMNOMNO--NO, JUST NO! D:<
    Instead of doing that, whenever my brother eats something, he goes "Mmmmm mmm mmmm.... MMMMM!!!!" Not on purpose! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!

when people move the metal chair from a glass type floor the voice crr.. tr... kills my teeth
    my body shatters
    Yesh.
    And the bristles on the old brooms scraping against hard concrete >.<

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • I'm surprised no one mentioned babies because if there is one sound I can't stand, that is it. I feel very sorry for people from the time before the MP3 player was invented because it is hell on Earth going out in public and hearing them scream almost nonstop.

WolfgangWhiplash

Heavy Metal Bulldozer
    Years
  • Metalcore and emo rock.

Now, on a more serious stance, my sister crying is really annoying. That, and the sound of a cheap guitar/bass amp when you're not playing anything.

It's like EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Ms. EchoPigeon

I'd have to agree and say that the nails-on-chalkboard is the most annoying noise one could ever hear. It always send a cold shiver down my spine.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Um, I don't really hear any sounds I hate. If I've ever heard one it's Gavin and his singing. jk. <3

Probably that Mosquito ringtone thing.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    One of my best friend's high shrieking scream. It's ear numbing. I recorded her and she even said it herself that that's probably one of the most annoying sounds she's ever heard. As for me, I know it's the most annoying sound I've ever heard. That's a fact for the books.

Back