• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats the thing you want most in the world?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • I wonder if Jesus (if he actually even existed) did honestly have children, and his children had children, and then he/she had children, etc, then there's someone out their related to Jesus Christ. Now, if you could prove it was you, you'd probably become the most respected person overnight. The Pope would be kissing your feet, lul.

Anyway, I don't know what I want. I guess I just want to be happy, which for the past three or so months, I haven't been.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • I wish i had my own Toxicroak :)

and that Brock evolved his Croagunk :)

i have all i need already, so i might aswell wish for something awesome.

and the ability to read minds ...

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I want my mum to relize she can't force people into talking to her family when you not in the mood to talk to anyone and you want to be left alone. Like Yesterday she forced us up to her mother's new year party and my mum niece got drunk and would leave me alone, as for food by the time we got then- the selfish people ate all the food I could eat due to allergys and stuff.

I started shouting and everyone starting leaving.... They didn't HAVE too my mum could of just let me leave, but No...

When we got home- mum turns to me and say " YOU OWE EVERYONE AN APPLOZE"

then said " The reason why you were in a bad mood " Hunger and rudeness. You didn't want to be there and didn't eat anything your gran made Kerri"

1. Your selfish sister ate the food I could eat befor we arrived...
    2. well your own fault, you forced us up there so no one getting an apploze from me...

Got to go...

Iron Maiden

Am I Evil?
    Years
  • At this very moment in time all i want is a nice cool beer and a spliff lol.

But no, in the long run i guess what i want in life is, a beautiful girl by my side, and a nice little place in the country. Perfect.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • What I want the most in the world is a fantastic life. this includes:
    Perfect wife
    No money problems, ever
    Never get sick
    Never get attacked or injured
    Awesome kids
    A job that provides a lot of money for a really small amount of work with lots of free time.
    Die of old age

I don't want to be famous, I just wanna have a nice relaxing life

Years
  • Being that I'm only 18, and therefore have barely made a dent in the world thus far, I'm still not sure exactly what I want.

However, I believe I can safely say that I would find a way to express my creativity to the world, breathing to life the characters, stories, and worlds locked inside my head. But in order for me to fully realize this dream, whether it be through writing books or directing movies, I need to conquer my terrible tendency to procrastinate, as well as my current inability to handle criticism well. >.<

Alec_

Years
  • The thing that i want the most in the world? uhm, well probably. I want Love. :P

I believe that Love is the most powerful thing in the world! x3~ :D

Mapople <(^^)>

is awesome
    Years
  • Lies! ^

Me, I just want to be normal.

why?
    im glad im not normal if your normal you blend in and your like everyone else... that just makes things boring for me i like to spice things up and make everything so youll never expect what i will do next...i guess i get a thrill out of that anyway
    what i would like most in the world (other than the obvious ones love etc) would be complete control over psycho-kinetic powers
    i.e. telepathy psychokinesis jedi mind tricks melting brains teleportation and levitation
    you know the fun stuff

Back