• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats the worst death?

Years
    What do you think Is the worst Death?
    I'd say, Drowning. Because you can't breathe, and thats hell.

What do you think?

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I'd personally hate to drown, but I guess the Chinese torture/death technique '10000 cuts' would be the worst way to die.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I would think a prolonged one in which you are restrained and tortured and then allowed time to recover (and repeat) until the last ounce of your soul evacuates your body.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    An instant death without knowledge of who caused it is the kind I would loathe the most.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Getting stabed our hit by a train. I dunno, any nonnatural death.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Why is everyone saying quick deaths? You wouldn't feel the pain if you died that quickly.

I'd say starvation. Just imagine being in extreme pain for over 60 days, swiveling away to eventually nothing...

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'd say burning to death or being stabbed a lot of times is the worst way to die.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Why is everyone saying quick deaths? You wouldn't feel the pain if you died that quickly.

I'd say starvation. Just imagine being in extreme pain for over 60 days, swiveling away to eventually nothing...
    Exactly. I want a slow and painful death. Otherwise it's boring.

A human body can survive 30 days without food, so good luck with your 60.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    The worst death? Torture would be one of the few deaths I would hate. ._.

Other than that, being burnt alive.

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    For me it would be decapitation, you live for ten seconds after it.... imagine the pain, and knowing what was happening, and seeing your blood everywhere...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Getting shot in places where there are no arteries multiple times.

Painful.

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    Probably what the Mongols used to do...

They would take the prisoner and tie them to the ground by their wrists and ankles in the middle of the desert, giving them water, but every day, they would go and cut off one of their digits on each limb. First the fingers and toes over five days, then the hands and feet, then the forearms and forelegs, then the legs, then they would cut your body and remove non-vital organs until you died. They would burn your cut-off-parts to prevent you from bleeding to death, and would let crows and vultures pick at you after all you had left was your vital organs. That was for criminals, though. If you were a king or something, they'd just throw heavy rugs on you until you suffocated.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Being murdered and seeing who did it has to be the most cruel death in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    For me it would be decapitation, you live for ten seconds after it.... imagine the pain, and knowing what was happening, and seeing your blood everywhere...
    Imagine the adrenaline rush. Perhaps pain will be felt, but I know there was a British soldier in the Falklands who didn't even notice a rocket had taken his leg off until he tried to get up.

Back