• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the worst thing that has happened to your Pokemon Game?

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
  • Hmmm....the worst thing, you say? Welp, it happened to my old Silver version. Those of you who played Silver/Gold/Crystal should know that Dunsparce is a very rare Pokemon there. When I finally found it, I did the usual catching technique, stunned it, false swiped a few times, then threw a great ball. I caught the thing, but then my game suddenly went haywire. It had a loud sort of "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" and the game froze. When I restarted, they said my save file had been corrupted....which is weird because I din't save after catching that Dunsparce. To this day I consider a Dunsparce a jinx,(no pun intended) if it wasn't enough that it was weak, it also HAD to screw my game up....

Years
  • stupid cousin:
    my emralad got stolen twice
    my pokemon pinball RS got stolen once
    my pokemon diamond got stolen thrice and it's stolen by my cousin right now who doesn't want to give it back
    my pokemon LG/R both got stolen together
    my pokemon ranger got stolen once
    my ev trained latios got stolen 5 times
    my shiny drifloon got stolen 2 times
    my 100 gengar,shiny cloyster, ev trained manectric and flygon all got stolen once
    my manphy egg got stolen once

this is all done by my cousin.

Shadow_Yue

SO I HERD U LIEK NARUTO?
    Years
  • Worst thing? Well, after trying a good 100 times to beat the pokemon league I finally did and got so excited I dropped my game in a bathtub filled with water. It shut off but still works.

Also after getting all of my pokemon to level 100 someone stole my game and overwrited it.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • The other time, I had dropped my Gold version into the toilet. I worked for a little bit before all the Data was gone. And everytime I start a new game save, it keeps disspearing. Sucky...

Wow that sucks, whenever I play a game in the bathroom I always take extra care when setting up (to you know) so that I don't do soemthing like that, especially if I haven't flushed yet...

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Not much has happened to my games. I dropped my first one, Game Boy Color, on the ground several times so the sound isn't as good as it used to be. Someone threw a ball at my GBC once when I was playing Silver and corrupted my save file.
    My friend had a DS that someone stole from him. And his GBA screen is half broken.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • On my 8th Birthday, I wanted Pokemon Crystal. And it just so happened that my Aunt and my Dad gave me the same thing. I told my Aunt to return the game and maybe get me another pokemon game, but my parents told me not to be greedy, so they gave it to my neighbor's child.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • probably the time that i had just caught a shiny Zubat and evolved it into a shiny crobat and I set it down on the chair I was sitting in and went to go get a drink of water and when i came back my grandma's dog had jumped up onto my SP and cracked the screen!Then the next week the dog Mysteriusly died(JK it died like 3 years later).

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Worst thing? I saved at the 6th gym, was fighting Palkia with one Heal Ball only.

Well, the story didn't turn out that bad. I caught it without even touching it.

I keep my games safe.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    one thing in emerald
    I was in the battle frontier
    I went to the battle chocie with the seviper and the place where u battle wild pokemon well I found and a shiny milotic
    Guess what
    items cannot be used so I couldnt catch it
    2 words
    rip off

Light_Lugia

Soul of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    Worst thing... Let me think...
    My US Firered game deleted itself. I had my hard trained lv 70 Zapdos and Blastosie on that. I think my little step-sister touched the gameboy when the Firered was in and pressed all the buttons and stuff. :(

Spartan.Z-2-7

Omega unit T.I.T.A.N.I.U.M Z27
    Years
  • Transmission START:

the worst that happened to me was that my cousin sold all my pokemon games at gamestop without my consent.

Transmission END.

Back