• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats up guys Godofshedinja here

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    GodofShedinja here to tell you "hey im a new member to the pokemon community! If you couldnt tell i love shedinja and asa im done posting this i will begin working on a hack called "Pokemon ruby: Hunt for Shedinja" So i hope you guys have an awesome day BYE!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Shedinja! Better get started on that hack, right? :D

Do you have all the tools you need? Do you need any help on some things? Head on over to the Emulation section of the forums. :D You'll pretty much find everything you need from mapping help, scripting help, and even form a hacking team if you like. Many members in that section, as well as the moderators, are more than happy to answer your questions and help you with anything hacking. There's so much to do in that section.

And, once you're done viewing that section, check out all the other Pokemon sections we have here. Maybe you're interested in the games, the Anime, the TCG, and more. We even have discussions for the upcoming new Black & White games coming in the Fall. THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO. :)

But imma let you explore what PC has to offer, ok? If you'd like some guidance around the forums, you can check in the Adoption Center and contact a mentor! :) Or you can just PM myself or Snivy if you simply have a question about the forums. ok! So, I shall see ya around then! :)

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Ah shedinja is pretty cool... i have one on my emerald. :P Your working on a hack? Pretty cool, i'm also working on my own hack but its going by slowly... But the tutorials and nice people here really do make Rom hacking a whole lot easier. If you need any help or even a question about Rom hacking or anything really feel free to PM me, id be glad to help you out any way i can. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Hey man, welcome to PC. Thanks for reminding me, I really need to train a Shedinja sometime...

Anyways, enjoy your time here and good luck with your hack!

Back