• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats up guy's

Years
    Hey guy's its fish here just joined the site and already loving it. I play the pokemon games and if u wanna trade, hit up my friend code is (Adrian 1893-7609-5281)and my email is <removed>. I have some pretty good pokemon and ill see what i can get you guys that one to trade k ill keep you guys posted and plz dont be afraid to add me or send me emails and ill be sure to respond to u guy's as soon as possible ill keep you guy's updated and this has been fish signing off see u.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I removed your email from your post due to safety reasons. You don't want spammers to spam you, yes?

Anyhow, we have the Trade Corner here if you want to trade! There's a lot of Pokemon for you to trade as well as get hooked up with other traders and members here. :D The traders here are really nice and they'll be more than happy to trade Pokemon with you.

With that said, I welcome you to PC. :) Be sure to read the rules, and send me a PM if you have any questions ok! :D

razorraron

Master Trainer
    Years
    Welcome to PC my friend! I'm Aaron, go ahead and leave me a visitors message if you ever want to trade. :) Anyways I'll send you a friends request! Hope you enjoy your stay at PC.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    You are so adorable it makes me cry inside.

Hey fish, (can I call you Adrian?) welcome to PC!

As Meg said, it's definitely better to keep your email off of here if possible. PC is a friendly place but it's still the internet and there are a ton of spammers and worse just waiting to nab up emails and use them to destroy your life in a cloud of spam :P. Nobody wants that.

I'm not much into trading myself - I only just recently got my 3DS to do WiFi so I'm pretty new at it all anyway haha. The last time I traded it involved a link cable :P but if you ever wander out into the other areas of the site I might see you around! Have fun!!!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    To further what Raichu said, there are 300,00 people here. Surely some of the silent ones are trying to find things like e-mail addresses. No one knows who they are, and any attempts to do adbot stuff get banned pretty quickly. Others don't participate but go looking up hacks to turn into cartridges and sell for $25 each (I'm not kidding, saw a bid of $25.17); I hate them with a passion. (I actually reported about 30 from one person alone on eBay yesterday, even actual releases because I guarantee they are copies, not legit.)

What parts of the forums are you already surfing through that caught your interest? :) I've started reviewing a hack in the Emulation section to help someone out, and I must say some of the stuff people come up with over there is interesting. You might like some of the hacks. :)

Cyclone

Back