• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up my Pokemon brothers and sisters?

JDW

Poke Master
Years
  • Reliving my Pokemon days. Haven't played in years. I stopped playing Pokemon shortly after the Fossil set came out. The new series has attracted me back again for another round of nostalgia. Since all of the old cards have been banned, I've got to build my collection back up!

Hope to meet some other people who share my interest in Pokemon!

~Jon

LinooneFriend

Pokefriend
    Years
  • Welcome!
    You stopped playing that long ago? Wow! Respect.
    I started with Pokemon Platinum and the HG/SS cards. I'd like to learn more about Pokemon from people like you.
    Also, I don't think old cards are banned. Are they? I have some that I use.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Mmm, it's quite common for someone to take a break from pokemon for quite a amount of time and be in touch with the franchise again - it even happened to me, once~ I'm slowly getting back into the trading card series as well, BUUUT I have to find all my cards. :3 We have a Pokemon Trading Card Game board if you're interested~ You can talk about strategy, get your deck reviewed, ectetera.

But yeah, there are plenty of people,including myself, who share a deep interest of pokemon too. :3 Feel free to meet and talk with any of them~! Welcome, and enjoy your stay. <3

Years
  • Reliving my Pokemon days. Haven't played in years. I stopped playing Pokemon shortly after the Fossil set came out. The new series has attracted me back again for another round of nostalgia. Since all of the old cards have been banned, I've got to build my collection back up!

Hope to meet some other people who share my interest in Pokemon!

~Jon

Hello JDW.

I am the mysterious Hikari, aka the laughing stock of PC.

I hope you have a fun time here and make new friends.

- Hikari10

Back