• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up PokeCommunity

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2015
    Hello PokeCommunity

I'm neoJINXD and I look forward to being with you guys :)
    I'm not sure if I will make pokemon rom hacks or things like that but I will eventually try. :D​

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
    Years
  • well nice to meet u I'm Oden and u will like it here and welcome to the PC and hope u have tons of fun

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2015
    So far I have loved being apart of this community, I hope it continues to be awesome :D

Years
  • Oh, apologies for missing your intro! Unfortunately sometimes I can be blind and forget to reply, haha. v_v But regardless, and although it's a month late, welcome to the forum!

Glad to hear you're lookin' forward to being here. :D It's been quite a while though and you haven't really gotten past those first few posts, so why not get to looking around? Anything in particular you're more interested in doing around here? You don't need to be a ROM hacker to get involved in the forum since only a small part of the community actually hacks; you can fit in regardless of your interests. I used to be pretty into hacks in... 2006 so that was many years ago, but nowadays I've branched out and started exploring the entire forum, which has been a wonderful experience. There are so many cool people who share things in common with you so it'll be inevitable for you to meet everybody if you keep logging on. And that's precisely what you did a month later, so cheers for you! Instead of "eventually trying" why not try everything now? You'll really enjoy it and now is always the best time!

Hope you have a lot of fun here on PokeCommunity and remember to give us a holler for help in our Questions & Feedback board if you ever need something. I'm always here to chat if you need it as are our other members. Perhaps you can dive into some discussions on your favorite generation or show off your art/writing? Trading and battling is another big thing as well and is always an option. :) Right now there's also quite a lot of hype surrounding X and Y so if you like these games it's always worth lookin' around and getting your thoughts out there in the discussion board. Choices, choices~

Well, it's all up to you! Have a great time on PokeCommunity!

Back