• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Up

PokemonMaster Red

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Although I've had this profile for almost a year now I've never planned to use it for anything until now. So I just wanted to stop in and say what's up. Hoping I can make some friends with the same interests as me because where I live it seems like I'm the only one.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, PokemonMaster Red!
    I hope you enjoy the forums; make sure to read the rules carefully and if there's any help be sure to ask the Moderators ((You know, those members with the Bolder-coloured names~ )) also, there's the FAQ, if you're stuck with any general profile things~
    And feel free to send me a VM or Friend request anytime, but anyhow, hope you have a great stay here. ^^

Back