• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up?

Hanley

シェーン
Years
  • Hey, just a brief introduction. My name is Shane. I'm from Dublin, Ireland. Haven't played Pokemon in quite awhile, however I never fell out of love; was dedicated from the first time I played Pokemon Red on my GameBoy back in the day (feel so old) right up the Pokemon HeartGold/Soul Silver. Sold my DS for some quick cash, unfortunately. These things happen. :(

Once I sold my DS, I did keep my Pokemon Diamond & HeartGold, though. Received a new DSi as a birthday present from a loved one, along with Pokemon Black (which I had never got, though never had the money to buy a DS myself) and have been melted into the game ever since. Birthday was Jule 12th, but I've racked up a nice amount of hours since then.

I still do have an Advance SP around, too; with Fire Red AND Leaf Green, Ruby & Emerald, too. Still have Red, Yellow, Gold & Crystal to this day, as well. Have a Wii too, with Battle Frontier along with Pokemon Colosseum and a GameCube controller. Also, an N64 with the first Pokemon Stadium & Pokemon Snap. The Pikachu edition N64, too.

I also recently started collecting small figures, too. Don't have many; but I do have Entei, Raikou & Suicune. Have Lugia & Ho-Oh, too. Add to that list Palkia, Dialga, MewTwo, Bayleef, Feraligator, Lucario & one or two more, I can't remember. Silly really, but I like them.

Other than that, not much more to know on the Pokemon side of things. Hope everyone's doin' well and... hey, I guess.

Peace.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • AN IRISHMAN! AN IRISHMAN! The second you said you were Irish I read the rest of your post in an Irish accent lmao. I'm a huge fan.

Anyway, I'll stop fanboying and carry on. HELLO. I am Andy, it's nice to meet you :). I remember wanting a Gameboy Advance SP so bad when I was a kid, but I never got one because my mother was adamant that the Gameboy Advance I had was good enough. All I wanted it for was the back light anyway...... but yeah that's my little pity party story. Poor little boy never got his SP :P

Anyway, welcome to PC! I hope you stick around because you seem really cool already :)

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Wow, thats quite the collection there, that's what i call dedication and i like to see that in new member's. Ahh the SP my very first handheld gaming system. Great pokemon memories with that thing... I HAD FireRed + LeafGreen but the former is lost :( the latter is sold i think... oh well i have all the games from pearl to white as well as Emerald :) See you around Laddie ;)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    That is one heck of a collection. Pikachu special N64? Never even seen one of those.

Welcome!

Cyclone

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey there Hanly! Welcome to PC. It's good to see a fellow Irish man joining the forum. I'm actually from Limerick/Clare, I live in both. But I've been to Dublin countless times.

Good to see you got a new DS though! The new games really are exciting, no matter how much a lot of us enjoy to go on nostalgia trips!

Anyway, enjoy your time around PC, I'm sure you will though. See you out there!

Years
  • Hey, just a brief introduction. My name is Shane. I'm from Dublin, Ireland. Haven't played Pokemon in quite awhile, however I never fell out of love; was dedicated from the first time I played Pokemon Red on my GameBoy back in the day (feel so old) right up the Pokemon HeartGold/Soul Silver. Sold my DS for some quick cash, unfortunately. These things happen. :(

Once I sold my DS, I did keep my Pokemon Diamond & HeartGold, though. Received a new DSi as a birthday present from a loved one, along with Pokemon Black (which I had never got, though never had the money to buy a DS myself) and have been melted into the game ever since. Birthday was Jule 12th, but I've racked up a nice amount of hours since then.

I still do have an Advance SP around, too; with Fire Red AND Leaf Green, Ruby & Emerald, too. Still have Red, Yellow, Gold & Crystal to this day, as well. Have a Wii too, with Battle Frontier along with Pokemon Colosseum and a GameCube controller. Also, an N64 with the first Pokemon Stadium & Pokemon Snap. The Pikachu edition N64, too.

I also recently started collecting small figures, too. Don't have many; but I do have Entei, Raikou & Suicune. Have Lugia & Ho-Oh, too. Add to that list Palkia, Dialga, MewTwo, Bayleef, Feraligator, Lucario & one or two more, I can't remember. Silly really, but I like them.

Other than that, not much more to know on the Pokemon side of things. Hope everyone's doin' well and... hey, I guess.

Peace.

Hi Shane, so an Irishman?

I'm Hikari (not my real name) and I come from the land down under.

I am someone who grew up with Pokemon, I was only 7 when I first watched the anime on Channel Ten in Australia and I still love the Pokemon Anime (these days in Australia the anime airs on Eleven, Ten's sister channel). I remember getting a Gameboy Advance SP and Pokemon Ruby for my 11th birthday and I played and became the Hoenn Champion with a team that looked so redundant and weak. I sure learned from that mistake. Since then I got an Ice Blue DS Lite and played Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver and eventually Black.

You should check out the Pokemon Gaming areas, since you mentioned loads of Pokemon games. I tend to hang out in Other/Pokemon Trivia but I'm also present in most sections.

I'm free for a chat so just VM me. You can also talk to the ones with the bold names if you need help.

Also, I'm hoping you make new friends!

- Hikari10

Back