• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up!?

Catspill

Fighting-Type Fanatic
    Years
    Hello there! The name is Catspill, you can abbreviate it however you like. I'm currently a 19 year old college student in New York, who just got Pokemon X and a 2DS! I don't get to play much but I am currently in love with my Pancham named Scottt (yes three t's).

I played Black version and got really into battling with a couple friends, but eventually moved on. During that time I had heard of this forum but never signed up, however after coming back to Pokemon I figured I would join and get involved. I hope to eventually return to battling, it was extremely fun!

I don't really know how to end this so I will say hi again, Hi!

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
    hey im also 18 love being active but welcome to PC Catspill nice to meet you I'm Ragin i also joined this community because. of X and Y but also because this site has an awesome forum for emulation and rom hacking you should check out any forums and also the people gave much to offer but i hope you enjoy PC!

What's up 'n welcome, Catspill! I'm in NY too except I truuuly do hope to move out sometime in the near future. ;( It's a nice place but I'm so very much looking for a change. What are you studying in college?

Pancham seems like quite the popular guy so it's great that you like him! I do too, but mine always faints. Poor thing is as weak defensively as a feather. There are so many good fighting types this generation so it's always so hard to pick; I went with Mienshao for my first playthrough but might pick up Pancham for the next.

You should definitely post around our Pokemon X & Y board! It's active, fun, and easy to get into. You can always make friends via the X/Y Friend Code Sharing thread, too. So there are a whole lot of options for you that we hope you'll consider. :) Have a great, great stay on PC!

Catspill

Fighting-Type Fanatic
    Years
    Hi Cirno! I agree, I love New York but I would really like to get out of here eventually. I'm studying biology, hopefully to become a conservation biologist or maybe just a lab technician somewhere, I haven't really decided. Thank's for the info, I'll have to check it out! It's nice to meet you!

Back