• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's wrong with this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkplant

Die.
    Years
    Hey, you know, so I joined here and all, but when I look around everyone in this forum seems to like Pokemon for some reason. Okay, so I can understand say, like, half the people liking it, given it's a pretty major game, but as far as I can see everyone seems to just love it from heart. Except maybe the spambots. First time I've visited a forum with so many Pokemon-liking members. It just doesn't seem like coincidence. What's wrong?

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Maybe because this is a pokemon forum.....just a thought.[/SIZE]

Darkplant

Die.
    Years
    Waitwaitwaitwaitwait, seriously.

You guys can't detect the tiniest bit of sarcasm? I thought you guys'll all be like "lol, this guy actually isn't stupid" or something. Disappoint.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    First of all, you don't HAVE to like Pokemon in order to join here. I've seen a fair amount of members joining this forum and have little or no experience in Pokemon. It doesn't matter if you're a huge fan or a casual fan, anyone is basically welcome here.

I'm just gonna go ahead and lock this. It's not an intro, but rather an attempt to troll.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back