• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's you favorite bike?

What's your favorite nike?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Mach bike. It serves more purpose than acro bike, like getting to Rayquaza... To me the Acro bike is to suit people who want to see bike tricks on a game. O_O; I was gonna make this kind of topic...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Acro, the tricks are fun to do, although the Mach Bike is proebebly better in the long run(or ride).

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I prefer Acro cuz I always hide my secret base along rt.119 in one of those secluded places you'll need an acro bike to get to.

Chocobo

Beware My Choco-Fire!
    Years
  • Mach Bike It Is The Best By Far You Can Go up Sandy Hills Hatch Eggs In A Snap Get To Where You Want To Got I A Flash Its All Out Better Acro Is Kinda Pointless Its Slow You Can Hop On Bars?(Should'ent Mach Bike be Able To Do That To?) Hop on Stones Can You Say Fly?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    AHH I picked the wrong catagory.
    Arco is better because Mach...*sigh*..it has no brakes. :P
    I usually crash with the Mach Bike while the Arco Bike, I never crashed.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    MACH! XD I'm an impatient person, and I need quick things! ^_^

*Dies*

Back