• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's you last day of school like?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'm not sure how this year is gonna work out, seeing as I'm a high school freshman. In middle school, though, the last day was graduation day. We just had to get up a bit early, get dressed, get to the theater, and get graduated. Then you go home and your free. xD

The day before grad. day... literally nothing. We just fooled around ALL day.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    -cries- i still have like 26 days ):

but yeah, this is my last year of middle school, so there'll be a lot of hugging! :'D
    and yearbook signing like always, probably.
    and during classes, we'll probably watch movies, play games or do nothing.
    i'm pretty sure all of my teachers are generous enough to not give us work on the last day D:

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I don't have a last day. -____- Maybe the workload's a bit lighter, but homeschool can have it's disadvantages.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The last two days of school were just Final Exams. They were both half days, though, thank God. So, only two finals for each day. I only have four classes in my school. So, First and Second block on Half day #1 & Third and Fourth block on half day #2. Half day #2 was our last day. (which was last Thursday, btw)

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    The last day of my senior year was last year and I am trying to remember it...

We woke up, and did nothing all day.
    Wow! That was really hard to remember, but I made it you guys!

Edit: I take that back. I can remember sitting in the gym all day with the Wii I brought and the TV my best friend brought, and playing 2 Player Death Junior Root of Evil all day. Best day of school ever.

Last edited:

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    Already had it CLASS OF 2010! We went to school, took an exam, and mocked the underclassmen. Then went to the beach and messed around. Oh, we all signed each others yearbooks as well and grabbed lunch at Chik-fil-a.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Last day will be next Tuesday. Just need to finish my last two finals then sleep the day away, or maybe rot my brain on here, I haven't decided yet.

Years
    Since I'm graduating this year, my class gets out a couple days before everyone else, but I'm guessing on the last day that we're there, we'll probably clean our desks and the classroom, and have a party afterwards, probably watching some really lame modern movie that someone will bring in. Maybe I should bring in Real Genius.

At least they bring in good food, like cake and stuff. I'm bringing in some chocolate chip brownies. <3 We sign our yearbooks and stuff, too, and usually eat lunch outside. I don't actually enjoy that because everyone has to sit at one picnic table that's really cramped, and I always get food thrown at me. Not to mention we get pretty much eaten alive by the bugs. D:

Ayselipera

Well the actual very last day of school no one attends. So my last day will be the second to last day of the school year.

There will only be two classes that day because it's just finals. So if I have a study first period I'll get to sleep late. If not then I'll be waking up at six am. After I get ready I'll drive to school, get to my homeroom, and take a final. After that's done I'll go to my next class. If my next class is a study then I can just leave if not then I'll be taking another final. After that's done I'll head to my car and leave. Although I might be going out to breakfast with a couple friends. I'm just not sure if that's going to be my last day or not.

After all of this then I'll either hang out with my friends for a while or go home.

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
    My last day was crazy me and some kids were running around the halls the entire day. We went to every lunch and jumped in some pictures of next years freshmen they had there graduation at our school. Pretty cool imo.

Back