• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your battling style?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I mean, you don't need to be a competitive player to appreciate the usefulness of moves like Swords Dance or Nasty Plot, those are literally the opposite of wasting time. Just one turn invested in boosting and Pokémon with good speed and coverage can single-handedly swep entire in-game teams. Same for dealing with Pokémon that raise their defenses, set-up walls or have a move to cripple you, pure attacking isn't allways the fastest way to win.

I've honestly never found them useful at all and just a waste of an attack space. I just don't like using a turn for something like those. Especially when I can almost always one hit a pokemon in the game with the right move.

And if not 1 hit, it is definitely a 2 hit.

Back