• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your best deck you have

pokemonmastertriplex

the ultamite pokemon master
    Years
    mine would be my legendary deck

which has
    arceus lvX
    rayquazaX
    mew
    ho oh
    entei
    lugia
    thats all i have in my deck of legendaries so far
    oh and some energies and trainer cards

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I want to build a cursegar deck, it's doing great in my metagame but there are still a few cards I need to get my hands on first.
    The deck I've been the most successful with is gyarados, but I really liked my wailord deck (which was rediculously slow, loved it anyway), and magmortar was pretty cool. I love GG, but it just gets destroyed in the metagame now.

Years
    Well, it'd probably be either my BlastCatty or my recent Charizard without the Charizard. My BlastCatty is better, in my opinion, but it can't get very far in tournaments because its weak to all the decks that run Luxray GL Lv. X.

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
    My best deck would be by far my Luxchomp (currently playing it :D)
    Seems like I'm lucky next season since a very big number of decks will be slowed down due to the lack of Claydol and Roseanne's.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    mine is my tyranitar and blastoise deck, should be easier after everything slows down.

Back