• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen whats your best pokemon in FR/LG

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    PokemonChampion2K4 said:
    mine is mewtwo lv100 (caught it in blue transferred it to fr.)
    I'm sorry to inform you that no you did not trade it from Blue to Fire red.It is impossible.

Now uh,Ubers suck so i just OWN them all with my level 100 sceptile.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    My Typhlosion is the only Pok?mon I have ever taken the time to train to level 100. (Mainly because I've never taken it off my team).

In my Sapphire game, my most powerful is a level 72 Crawdaunt, while in my Blue its Mewtwo at level 84. For Fire Red its my level 58 Blaziken.

Shadow_Dragon_2008

Legendary Huntress
    Years
    My best is a level 100 mewtwo on Fire Red. On Leaf Green is a Level 100 mew (Yes i did use a gameshark on my sapphire version to get it). On Emerald are a level 80 rayquaza and a level 100 Gordon and Kygore(is that how you spell their names?) And on Ruby and Sapphire are a level 100 Rayquaza.

Last edited:

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    My favourite pokemon i have would have been between my lv.100 celebi on crystal (i got it at an event) and the lv.100 electabuzz on leafgreen.

Years
    Tch. My monster Kyogre with 370 Sp.Atk., Thunder, Hydro Pump, Surf an' Ice Beam pwns most pkmn. ^_^
    Oh. An' Shadow_Dragon_2008 -- it's Kyogre an' Groudon. ^_^
    I used ta call Kyogre Kygore too in tha beginning... o.0

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    My Seer, a charizard lvl 73. It is three levels below my rayquaza but its blast burn wasted it in a battle. But in Ruby its my Aggron level 51.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Mine is level 45 charizard I haven't even got to fuschia yet in my new game the best pokemon in my last game was probaly my level 58 blastoise.

electricgrass

I'm a prodigy in progress
    Years
    my strongest ever
    blue L.87 venusaur
    yellow L.51 dugtrio
    gold L.62 feraligatr
    crystal L.46 feraligatr
    sapphire L.62 swampert
    ruby L.54 swampert
    emerald L.62 swampert/L.61 raichu
    LG (old poke)L.61 lapras/L.60 blastoise(on sapphire)/L.37 blastoise(current)only 4 badges

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    best

mine is a level 100 latias with the moves luster purge psybeam calm mind and fly

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Dec 21, 2005
    PokemonChampion2K4 said:
    mine is mewtwo lv100 (caught it in blue transferred it to fr.)

you can't trade from blue.

mine would have to be latios, fully EV trained, perfect nature, soul dew, level 100 :) too bad IVs weren't perfect..

Back