• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats your bloodline/heritage/race?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    i just thought it would be ko0L to meet people of other nationalities n stuff, so i decided to make this thread. but please note, NO bashing or flaming......this is a friendly type of thing, k?

im black btw! well im 3/4 black, and 1/4 Thai.......ya see, my dad was all black, and my mom was 1/2 Thai (my grandmother was all-thai, and my grandfather black) so that makes me 3/4 black and 1/4 Thai!! :cool:

P.S. sorry for all the babbling, i just wanted to explain myself :laugh:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Uhm.

I'm a ABC. American Born Chinese. Or an ABT, American Born Taiwanese, whatever you wanna call it. My 'bloodline' though, is 100% Taiwanese. As 100% as you get with Taiwanese anyway. Both parents, grandparents, greatgrandparents, great-great-grandparents, and so on and so forth (waaaay back) are all born and bred, Taipei, Taiwan. >.< Boring, yet fun? Lol.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • I'm all sorts of things!

black
    white
    indian
    japanese
    that's all I know I am...mom's black,dad's black/indian,gramps(dad's dad) is indian,granny(dad's mom) is black,on my mom's side,great gramps is Japanese..

I dunno what my happened,and how they met...XD

but I like it...I'm really good looking....just to let you know....

Years
  • Hehe, nice topic :P Well, as far as I know I'm 100% Greek. Greek Parents, Greek Grandparent,s Greek Great Grandparents, Greek Great great grandparents etc... :P Well, my color now in summer is the normal white color of someone, though I really can't get so black. Sometimes I'm as white as milk xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm mixed European (German for sure, and some others I can't remember), and a bit of Native American (My grandpa's one ^^ I don't enough blood to count as one by the law though). XD;;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Let's see...I'm part Libian(spelling?) and Greek from my Dad's side. Even though he's sorta dark I'm completely white because my Mom is 100% Irish.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Well~

I am Mexican/Spanish/Japanese :O
    Strange,but true >.<

Both my parent's sides are Mexican,but,there is some Spanish[Spain] heritage on my father's side and some Japanese on my mother's. =D

Yaaay XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Italian/American/Mexican.

Mother's side is all Italian. In my father's side, my grandparents travelled to America, and my father was eventually born there. But my grandparents, and so on were originaly from Mexico, so that makes me part Mexican as well.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Half American Half Austrian. Boring eh? I'm white, though I have a sun-tan at the moment

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I am Italian/Irish/German.

The Itailian is from my mom. The Irish is from my dad. And the German is from some distant relative or something like that o.o

DoomKitty

Local Crazed Catgirl
    Years
  • Mostly white [that I know of] with a bit of Chrokee history. My great grandmother on my dad's side was full Cherokee blood and my great grandfather on my dad's side was about half Cherokee blood. I have no idea what sort of heritage comes from my mom's side though.

Back