• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your catch phrase?

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    My catch phrase is none existent, I go off the cuff and blurt out the first thing that comes to mind and normally involves a lot of swearing if it's negative. I guess my catch phrase would be 'Yes! get in!' due to playing Pro Evo 6 a lot recently... such a great game, keeps you on the edge always :)

Yoshi Pikachu!

Pikachu lover!
    Years
    Me and my boyfriend are always saying, "Oh wow!"
    If someone is doing something and they make a loud noise I say,"Are you trying to break it?"

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    - Guess what? I don't care.
    - You suck penis
    - You smell like Barbie (When someone uses too much perfume/body spray)
    - You put your WHAT in the WHERE? [or something along those lines] (Turning every sentence rude i.e Ima put my drink in the sink then I say 'You're gonna put your WHAT in the WHERE?')
    - Your mom (In a joking manor, a Joke)
    - Go jump of a cliff (a Joke)
    - OMG
    - ZOMG
    - LOL
    - Full of Lulz
    - I'm tired of being the one to say sorry *
    - PHAIL!

*It's not a catchphrase, but I say it a lot, I always get into arguments, and then i'm the only one to say sorry, and nobody expects the other person *Cough* Molly *Cough* to say sorry at all.

Yeah, I say that stuff a lot, I also swear, but that stuff can stay off the forum.

Last edited:
    Years
    I guess my catch phrase would be "Yeah OK". Here is an example:

Friend: Dude, why did you rip my book?
    Me: Yeah OK

Of course, from that example, you would say that I use it when someone says something that I didn't do and they're joking. Or if someone's ling. But it happens a lot. Also, it usually comes with a quick nod.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    Well Mine are kinda embarassing, here they are:
    1) LOL (I say it alot, and to almost everthing,lol)
    2) Shup Meg (Shut-Up Meg,lol)
    3) Shoes! (lol)

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I guess mine would be,

-Win,lose, it's never alway's about you(I say that after my sports games)
    -I'm gonna betch slap the dumb outta you!(from shoes! I say that to my friends when they say something stupid)
    I guess that's it

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
    FAIL.
    Cliff. Now.
    See that truck? I want to know what it's tires look like. I'll check your face later.
    You're so dense that light bends around you
    Faito, ne!

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
    Hmm...

"Dude, Epic."
    "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...*Answers question after 10 seconds of 'uh'*
    "That's freaking bar!" Anything with Bar...It means awesome >.>

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Oh, that reminds me! I say "boss" a lot, too, like they did back in the 1990's. Like, suppose something is totally awesome, I'll be like, "Oh, my gosh, that's so boss!" I also use a lot of other dated slang as a sad attempt to actually make it cool again. D< You'll hear me say stuff like "shenanigans" and "See you later, alligator."

Shut up, it's cool. D:

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I have like two lol
    - That's hot (Lol)
    - Look at my cha-cha heels (high heels lmao)

Years
    Mine is: A long Uuuuuuuuuhuuuuuu
    It fits into any situation.

That probably means, I wanna take a sook. Yeah.

My catchphrases are Shut the F*** Up and What the F*** and F***ing Hell. I'm not sure why but Is wear a lot with mates. non-derogatory catchphrases are Freckin Hell, What the hell and shut up. i also like saying, your worst nightmare when people ask me who i am.

Back