• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your catch phrase?

Peanutz

So i herd you leik peanutz?
    Years
    The first person to figure out where I got this catch phrase gets a cookie!

"Aww, Cabbage Patch Kids!"

And, yes, I do say that sometimes, usually for no reason. XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I guess I could consider "Thats nice," my catch phrase, seeing as I say it to my friends quite often.

Though I'd prefer "<3," but its hard to work that into a casual conversation with a friend. ):

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Mine is....

"Say what?"
    "Uh, huh...."
    and
    "Aha!!!"
    I usually say "Aha!!!" when I caught my cousins trading hacked pokemon over the Wireless. And the other two when I listened inattentively.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    i've always sayin' these phrases...
    wahooo!!!
    puta!!!!
    what the!!
    it's not what you think...
    well....
    litse!!!
    good riddance...
    uh...
    what's shakin'??
    it defines cool....
    holy crap...
    sh*t happens....
    cool....

well these is just for now..i'll add something if i miss something..

Man of Faith

My, my, Doctor Saunders.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Random Catchphrases Used In Casual Conversations with Friends:

- Whatever I just smoked was some good stuff
    - (talking to a girl who has called me a b**** *which happens often -_-*) Manwhore...
    - Have you always been this attractive? *rubs shoulder*
    - Don't make me get the sexual assualt rifle...

Catchphrases (I guess...) Used After Annoing People For Fun:

- I'm sorry for innappropriately hitting on you...

cooltrainer_aj17

アジアレーサー | Pinoy Ako! XD
    Years
    Foolish mortal(s)!

I am a pretty random person when I'm not on here. Sometimes I say the occasional "You coulda had a V8!" or "bustage." I don't say much else all that commonly.

lol XD the classic "coulda had a V8" yeah I say that too (with an added bonk to the head) and also "owned" "ownage" "pwnage" and the usual " 'sup "

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Probably:

- XPP (If anyone else uses this, they stoleth it from me!)
    - ZOMG (Don't use it so much anymore as its become increasingly popular for others now)

Other than that, I don't really use catch phrases when I'm speaking, I suppose I don't like repeating myself an awful lot.

Holy hell, it's Renn. <_<

Hmm, I don't remember, but I usually have a lot. :\ I apparently say "Lol" and ">_>" a lot. And my mom says I say stuff sucks a lot. Other than those, I don't remember any that I can say on this quite mature forum.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2008
    Probably, "Touché". I would say I'm a contentious person... And good at winning controversial arguments. ;D

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    A drawn-out "okay..." Seriously - it fits into every situation. xP I say it when I agree with something, I say to jokes and such I don't quite get and I say it whenever I don't hear what someone says to me, but I think it was something funny (which often leads to me making no sense whatsoever) and I say it when I have nothing else to say, but have to think of something. =P

I guess "Bob" would be somewhat of a catchphrase of mine as well. Basically it's a suffix you can add to pretty much anything - that or you can replace any name with it. For example, I could walk up to my friend (whose name definitely isn't Bob =P) and say "Hey, Bob, want to go get something to eatbob?" Yeah, I'm odd.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    "I know, yeah."

"What the *insert f word here*"

"Did you see that?"

"I'M NOT GAY."

..I sadly use them all on a daily basis.

I say that ALL the time. Like, without realizing, then my mates get all angry at me, i'm liek 'SORRY' Heehee

It's just so tempting to say 'I know, yeah.'
    Oh well xD

LawlRly

Spelunker Extraordinaire
    Years
    On MSN it's usually either "Lawl, Rly?" or "OMGZ LYK NO WAII?", typically when I'm making fun of someone's grammar/spelling skills.
    In real life it's "LET'S DO IT!" (a la Joe Swanson style) or when asked a rhetorical question, "I dunno, you're a hobbit?"

I have a friend who says 'pwned' a lot ('poned'), so a typical conversation might go like this:

"I'll race you to the flag pole."
    "LETS DO IT."
    "Hah! Beat you! You just got totally pwned!"
    "Whatever."
    "Why do you think I won? Hm? Why do you think I'm just so pwnsome at running?"
    "I dunno, you're a hobbit?"

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Well, if I say something wrong I tend to say "And by that I mean [insert correct term". That is one of my famous ones. I have a few though. XD
    Oh, on msn I tend to over use the =O smiley when I have nothing to say. Or say "No way =O"
    And when someone says they need to do something, I'm the one to say "Do it" XD No matter what it is. ^^;

Back