• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Whats your current status in the new pokemon...

mikey09

Poke-Club.vze.com
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2005
    What's your status in Pokemon FireRed, and Pokemon Leafgreen. Are you done ? Have you gotten all the badges ? How many Pokemon do you have ? Find any shinies ? Find anything rare ? You tell us.. show it all off here !

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    There was once a thread like this but it was not needed so it was closed.Just telling but I am up to Blane in Leaf Green 6 badges.

corinnepkmn

I'm a pokemon!
    Years
    Pointing out to my brother that when most of my fave pokemon are (coincidentally!) super effective against fire, training only charizard and blaziken wasn't his best move.

Seriously? I've beaten the elite four and gotten pretty far on my dex (mostly because sibs don't have the gems for celio, so all trades go through me), right now I'm beating colosseum. And, of course, bribing my brothers with mewtwo because I "forgot" where he was after I caught him.

So I haven't done very much compared to most people here, and certainly not as much as I could do, but right now I just want a feraligatr and a houndoom. I don't really care about how many battles I've won or how many stickers I have; instead I like getting as many as possible of my fave pokemon, entering RS contests, and getting my pokemon powerful and happy. I also try to get as many of my pokemon as possible from my brothers, just to give them something to do ;)

In other words, I play the game in a sorta weird way, and most of my poke-experiences are related to my sibs because none of my friends like it.

Years
    in fire red, i have beaten the elite four 21 or 22 times, my team is ranging from level 78-100 and im currently training pokemon to level 100. i cant do anything until my brother gets leaf green, my other brother finds his game boy and ruby version, my friend trades me the last few pokemon he needs, i get emerald and i goto regina to visit my other friend who has agreed to give me pokemon (mainly the g/s starters) from colusseum. my pokedex is 208, im hoping for nintendo to come to canada (especially somewhere in saskatchewan) with something already so i can get either deoxys, mew celebi, access to islands 8 and 9, or everything i just mentioned.

Years
    im just training my pokemon (Charizard, Persian, Jolteon, Butterfree, Lapras and Articuno) up to level 55 (60 for Charizard) to go and beat blaine

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    I have beaten the E4 several times, and am working on pokedex/stickers/training my team. Right now, four of my team members are level 100, and one of them is in the 70 - 80 range, and the other one isn't hatched yet... But I'm working on it. I've caught all the Kanto pokemon except Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, and Mew. I've traded over some Hoenn pokemon, but there are still a lot more to trade over. I've caught all the Johto pokemon that are obtainable in FR/LG except Blissey, and only some of the Coloseum pokemon. Right now, I have the 1st level sticker for E4, and the 2nd level sticker for hatching eggs.

Oh, and one more thing, I'm trieng to obtain enough PP UPs/PP Maxes to max out all my team members moves. Right now, I'm about half-way done with that.

Soren

A Guardian of Ga'hoole
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2006
    beat the game(including winning all the badges and the E4), caught deoxys without cheating, and currently training the weak. i'm not very far.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    started the game over after i beat it. I beat the E4 once. training the group to beat them again but i added metagross and absol from colemssem. training those 2 to catch up with the others while filling up the pokedex as i go.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2005
    I don't have my games with me right now so I don't know how many I've caught/seen.
    Current Stats:

FireRed
    Finished with whole game
    Found no shinies yet or Suicune
    Team (all lv 60 except Nido)
    Charizard
    Jolteon
    Primeape
    Pidgeot
    Nidoking 58
    Lapras

LeafGreen
    Location - Victory Road
    No Shinies
    Currently training for E4
    Team
    Charizard 51
    Lapras 50
    Primeape 49
    Pidgeot 48
    Nidorina (waiting to learn Crunch - makes a good backup attack if facing Psychic) 48
    Pikachu (waiting to learn Light Screen) 48

ball

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 14, 2012
    I I I started a new game and traided my friend everything, which I neaded, but forgeted to trade my chansey whith lucky egg on it and didn't realize that until I sawed on the new game.:'( :disappoin :confused:
    Anywhais I am at fuchisa sity, havn't got any shiny and am cring for my cansey.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Well, I still have some stuff to do on my FR game... I havent played it in a few months cause i got sidetracked with a lot of other games :X

Atm Im training to take on the E4 a second time... Ive gone through all the islands and everything and I still have to go ctach Mewtwo. Im also to lazy to go get my Deoxys XD I got the ticket from the Pokemon Center when they were giving it out in liek October?? o.o weeee =D I have somewhere around 120 Pokemon i think >>;;

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    Shining Mew said:
    Well, I still have some stuff to do on my FR game... I havent played it in a few months cause i got sidetracked with a lot of other games :X

Atm Im training to take on the E4 a second time... Ive gone through all the islands and everything and I still have to go ctach Mewtwo. Im also to lazy to go get my Deoxys XD I got the ticket from the Pokemon Center when they were giving it out in liek October?? o.o weeee =D I have somewhere around 120 Pokemon i think >>;;

im up 2 5th badge, got 49 pokemon, and im doing v. poorly, time 24:25
    nidoqueen lv.37
    persian lv.37
    primeape lv.37
    venusaur lv.37
    raichu lv.37
    pidgeot lv.37
    i cant beat koga for 5th badge!

Ghorak

Gum-gum Ball
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 8, 2005
    I have got the Pokedex full (Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Pokemon) and my team?s Pokemon are all in lv 100

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    I finished all of Fire Red, and now I'm just working on finishing the PokeDex. (Only 35 or so to go. :P) I don't really play my Leaf Green game. It's just there as my guinea pig game to restart and get more TM's/etc. :P

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    After months of hard work, I beat Fire Red 3 weeks ago with a stellar team. 5 Shuckles and a Chaizard. I really didn't use Chary that much, although I did need him for Erika. I trained hard to get him good stats.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I have all the badges,No shineys,297 pokemon and 3 stickers.

Oh yeah i'm playing Pokemon Leaf Green.I haven't played it for a while.

Back