• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What's Your Current Team?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 4, 2014
Right now my team is Charizard, Blastoise, Venasaur, Lapras, Snorlax, and Arcanine

Years
Update

-My team as of now is-
006-mega-x.gif
658.gif
561.gif
698.gif
680.gif
707.gif

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Lucario, Venusaur, Greninja, a shiny Krookodile I got from Wonder Trade as a Sandile, Typhlosion (a lovely trade from a dear friend) and I either use Talonflame or Gengar, depending if I need more offensive force or a Fly slave.

USC Yuuka

The USC
Years
I just caught Xerneas but I'll say what my team was before Xerneas was forced onto it. My #1 MVP was Gardevoir, Olivia, who I fought 95% of my battles with. Then comes my Blaziken who I got from a friend who did the event and wanted to restart. Then my Blastoise that I use for Surf and Surf alone. After that was my Vespiquen, Combooty, whom I found when I was looking for a Ralts(Olivia). 5th is my Drifblim, Drifbooty, who is used for Fly and Fly alone. And last is my Sliggoo, Tiff, whom I recently caught and named after my aforementioned friend.

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 4, 2019
My current team is a Froakie who will be stored or traded lol.

My dream team (which I will work up to) is: Lucario, Machamp, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Gigalith, and Crobat.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I pretty much solo-ran the whole game with my Greninja, except that I needed a Flying-Type and some HM slaves. So yeah, my team is composed of Greninja and Talonflame. I should probably get some other Pokémon and add them to my team, or just restart my game so I can have a proper team. I can always transfer my old Pokémon to my spare X! ;)

If I were to limit myself to only two Pokémon, that's most likely how my team would look! Greninja might be replaced (with Chesnaught, maybe; huge fan of how much of a tank it is), but would definitely be keeping Talonflame. I currently have one of these Pokémon on my team right now, and it performs wonderfully.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Swampert, Durant, Ho-Oh, Luxray, Togekiss, and Mismagius. I'm thinking about replacing Togekiss though but I don't know what to replace him with.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
My current team is alakazam, feraligtr, scizor and snorlax...there are many of them but i don't like to leveling them up..it takes time..

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In my latest run, my team consists of Charizard, Greninja, Whimsicott, Metagross, Chansey, and Dusknoir.

Charizard performs quite beautifully; every time I send it out, it always manages to take down at least two of opponent's Pokémon prior to being taken down. If it's in-game, then even better; it could defeat foe's entire team. Same goes for Metagross. Greninja's pretty easy to utilize, too. It's taken me a while to get used to this Pokémon, considering how new it is to me and whatnot (generally, it's new to a lot of people).

Chansey makes a great staller, and is able to withstand dozens of special hits. Dusknoir is similar, but it could endure both physical and special (oftentimes, though, it's former). As for Whimsicott, I have it mostly due to its Prankster ability, which makes it pretty fun to battle with!

Years
Honestly I never really considered my elite four pokemon my "team". I'm still aiming to find the pokemon to create a team. I have Two pokemon that I consider already a part of that group;
Sylveon and Meowstic. They have been my go to from the start of the game. (:
I wanted to make and all Eevee team and I even got myself a shiny Vaporeon aiming for an All Shiny / Eevee team but that's more or less something I'll keep working on down the road.

Back