• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen whats your facorite starter chimchar turtwig or piplup?

what's your favorite starter?

• piplup

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • chimchar

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • turtwig

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exeter

Lushless
    Years
    Piplup for me, mainly because it's a water type. (Spirtile in FR,LG, Totodile in G/S/C, Mudkip in S/R/E). I will normally choose water-type starters.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    could we stop talking about there last evolution? i asked if you liked chimchar, piplup, or turtwig mot empoleon, torterra or infernape so can we please just talk about the first stage.

Years
    Piplup is my favourite

In red/blue and then Leaf Green and Fire Red i always picked Bulbasaur as my starter, and then when i have Gold i'd choose Cyndaquil and then in Ruby it'd be Treecko so i've never had a water Pokemon i've been impressed with much

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have always picked the fire types. So Chimchar is my favourite. It also looks the best.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Please don't revive threads that are over a month old; it's against the rules.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back