• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your fav Gen 2 Pokemon

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    All the Gen IIs were awesome. They were the best.

#1) Typhlosion
    #2) Scizor
    #3) Ampharos
    #4) Misdreavus
    #5) Suicune
    #6) Ho-oh
    #7) Bellossom
    #9) Feraligatr
    #10) Hitmontop

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I have 3 faves. Mantine, awesome sp. defense and a major tank. Partnered with Tyranitar with incredible attacks and Steelix incredible defense. They also look cool.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    i personally stick with the scizor for my fav gen 2 but their all my favorite generation!!

sincerely,
    catchemall123

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I have to agree...Pichu is awesome x3. For me however, Bayleef is just as good. So Pikachu and Bayleef!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    let's see here:

Espeon
    Lugia
    Umbreon
    Tyranitar
    Typhlosion
    Delibird
    Shuckle
    Porygon2
    and Misdreavus. Pain split ftw!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Okay, I don't usually post in a thread just to tell people to stop reporting, but this is an exception. Three people have reported this saying it needs to go somewhere else, but it doesn't. This isn't about the video games, it's just about the Second Generation Pokemon. And there's no reason to close it other wise so... yeah XD;

But regardless, Cleffa is my favourite gen 2 Pokemon <3 It's so freaking cute, I just loved it from when I first saw it XD

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    If it isn't Obvious...Umbreon of course...The First Dark type I've ever owned...Reason~He looks awesome...His Defenses Pwn...And he has Glowing Yellow rings...need I say more...

Back