• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your fav Gen 2 Pokemon

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    If you get technical, Shadow Lugia was a gen3 pokemon, but Lugia, of course, is g2.

Suicune is on the list now, as is Furret. =3 it's teh fuzzeh.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    1) Espeon (Obviously. *points at username*It is so pretty. :3 I just <3 it! It is so elegant and I love its design. :))
    2) Suicune (ZOMG Crystal just made me love it. :D It is so pretty and I just love it. :))
    3) Lugia (I just loved it every since I saw it. :D It is so cute, plus I love its cry. :P)
    4) Meganium (Just because I always have one in Silver or Crystal and it has grown on me. :3)

I dont know about the rest. :P

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    Lugia!!!
    Tyranitar!!!
    Houndoom!!!
    Kingdra!!!
    Typhlosion!!!
    Togepi!!! (didnt see that coming did u??xD)

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Starter Evolution: Typhosion

Wild Evolution: Elekid

Legendary: Suicune

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Starter:Feraligter,Typhaloasion.
    Legend:Lugia
    Other:Ampharos,Fortress,Magcargo,Skarmory,Heracross,Houndoom.

The Amazing Scizor

The Traveller
    Years
    Tyranitar. X3 I thought he was awesome since I first saw his sprite, and long before I knew he was a powerhouse of butt-kickery.

Scizor is a close runner up, as you can guess from my name. XD ("The Amazing Tyranitar" just didn't have the same ring to it, IMO)

Back