• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite Anime?

What is your favorite anime?

• Bleach BANKAI!!!!

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Naruto (both shippuden and original) RASENGAN!

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Full Metal Alchemist

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Death Note

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Inuyasha

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Tenchi

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Haruhi

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • To Love Ru

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Ah My Goddess

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other something i forgot please be specific

Votes: 83 49.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Death Note. The fact that the whole series is based on different people's perceptions of justice makes it quite interesting. Along with all the other stuff people have already mentioned. xD

Lucky Star comes in at a close second, it's just plain hilarious.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Death Note for reasons stated above, Full Metal Alchemist is another favorite (and it'd be even better if they followed the manga).Tales of the Abyss has also caught my attention, but anything that has 'Tales of' in it catches my interests.

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
  • My favorite anime are:

Pokemon
    Digimon
    Mermaid Melody
    Tokyo Mew Mew/Mew Mew Power
    Ojamajo Doremi/Magical Doremi
    Bobobo bo bo bobo
    Cardcaptor Sakura
    Sailor Moon
    Gakuen Alice
    Magical Girl Nanoha
    Kirarin Revolution

raxel

The Pie-ninja
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2013
    My favorite animes are Rurouni Kenshin, Buso Renkin, and Galaxy Railways.

thatrabidfangirl

*sweatdrops*
    Years
  • I'm a manga person, really, but I'm (er, obviously) a hopeless Death Note fangirl, though I also love Oh, My Goddess! (but I won't touch the anime - Belldandy looks weird) and Fruits Basket.

rosewisteria

~Cuteness is NOT a crime~
    Years
  • I am glad I am not the only Death Note fan. :) My favorite anime is Death Note, followed by Monster, Code Geass, Haruhi, and others. I love it because of Light vs L but mostly because they themselves are amazing characters. The plot is also intense and nothing I've ever watched before. Yeah. Death Note fangirl here. ^^;;

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
  • The Anime's i watch are Bleach, FMA, Death Note (which is not like me), and Inuyasha. I have a few others but I can't name them right now XD

Final Fantasy

High five!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2010
    Why, oh why is Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann not on there? I love that show, I'm on the final episode, cliff hangers. I think I might get in to Lucky Star after I finish TTGL.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • My current faves are;

- Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn!
    - Bleach (Manga only. The anime sorta bad)
    - Naruto
    - Kuroshitsuji (Yay for goth! ;D)
    - Code Geass
    - Death Note

But, mostly Kuroshitsuji and Reborn! that I read and follow. <3

cieux

banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2011
    uh. i'd say... kuroshitsuji. probably the top spot amongst a lot of anime that i favour.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • This is such a hard question. D: There are so many that I really enjoyed. I'm going to have to go with AIR TV, though. It just had a really beautiful story, and honestly I can watch it over and over again. A lot of people don't like it because there is not really much ACTION, but it's just a really great story and it's really touching.

Another favourite would definitely be Fullmetal Alchemist. Again, it's such an amazing story and it really grabs people's attention with all it's action. There are also a lot of characters, so I'm sure that every person can relate to at least one of them. And uh... BLEACH. again, really amazing and so many loveable characters.

I guess in the end I can't pick and ABSOLUTE favourite. XD;

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    um, my favourite anime would probably be katekyo hitman reborn!. i think the story flows on very nicely, and it has lots or unique and interesting characters within it. i also like it how the characters develop a sense of maturity in it as the story progresses, but they can quite funny at times too. i aslo love the plot; the mafia, the families, it's all thought up really well. also i like the art style. :D

Last edited:

Beckie

Thunder!
    Years
  • What is your favorite anime mine is bleach obviously! tell me if i missed anything i only posted a couple of popular current anime wow lol i 4got to add pokemon but then again no1 really likes the anime anymore do they.....

Well, I still LOVE the anime ;___; Sue me.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • - Pokemon
    - Bleach
    - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    - Death Note
    - Lucky Star
    - Sailor Moon
    - Fruits Basket
    - Inuyasha

Those are all my favorite Animes! ^^