• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite episode of Pokemon?

Power Ram

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2007
    i cannot remember what it's called but it's when Ash and Pikachu must fight the rock monster pokemon. that was really thrilling!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    i agree with rukia, volcanic panic is the best episode ever. i love magmar. i watched it again recently, and i finally get the riddles that blaine says. my second fovorite is a tie between every episode with butch and cassidy because no one remembers butch's name.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    i liked:
    Gathering The Gang Of Four! - Pace, The Final Frontier! (i class this as a two part episode)
    Gotta Catch Ya Later!
    Ignorance Is Blissey
    Hello Pummelo - Enter The Dragonite (again i class as two part episode)
    Meowth Rules!
    Pokemon, I Choose You!

dialgaworld

pokemon master got 2 palkia's
    Years
    my fave pokemon episode would have to be where team rocket take pikachu where ash is having a going away dinner and tracy sends out scyther and my other episode is ag 177 thats a really cool episode ive seen it in english and jap and they are both really good

my other fave episode is the suicune episode where learn bout ho-oh and suicune saves the day

my friend code is 3479-9165-1541 i will trade and battle anyone

Last edited:
    Back