• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite episode of Pokemon?

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    My favorite episode is when Ash fights Blaine in the first season. Charizard vrs. Magmar was a pretty good match. :D

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Odd Pokemon Out and Island of the Giant pokemon (I watched it at 1:00AM one night and I loved the scene where all of the pokemon except for Charmander were drunk.)

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    I like the old school ditto episode from way back. Brings back memories.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    The Charizard/Magmar battle was pretty awesome. But for my favorite.... I dunno. Maybe the one where they first meet Harley, "A Cacturne for the Worse".

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    I have a bunch of Pokemon Movies but I can't watch them anymore since my VCR broke. I wanted to watch the one with the Eevee brothers. I loved that episode the first time I saw it. Eevee's really cute. ^^

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The Silver Conference episodes. Especially "Pop Goes the Sneasel" and "Johto Photo Finish".

Also, "Go West, Young Meowth!" I saw that episode in a marathon Cartoon Network was running, and was reminded how much I love it. I enjoyed the explanations of Meowth's past.

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    The first two Butch & Cassidy ones ("Breeding Center Secret" and the Orange Islands one with Drowzee)...and the one with Jessiebelle (so Rocketshippy)...and a lot of others, mostly earlier ones. I haven't seen them in so long that several titles are not coming to me, I'll probably think of them later.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
    The Legend of Thunder Hoso was pretty good if you ignore the dub. "For Ho-oh the Bells Toll" was awesome too. Eusine ftw.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    The best episodes of ALL TIME:

Pokemon ! I choose You !--Can't beat the pilot
    Twice Smitten, Once Shy--I almost laughed my head off with Dawn and Pachirisu
    Setting the World on it's Buneary--Saem as above
    Holy Matromony !--I liked how everyone freaked out at the sight of Jessibella, espically James

The one where Team Rocket dresses up Ash as a girl to get into the Celadon Gym and James wears those wierd glasses

That's my list

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Tree's A Crowd
    A Tail With A Twist
    What You Seed Is What You Get.
    Exploud And Clear.
    Odd Pokemon Out
    Cutting The Ties That Bind
    Ka-boom With A View.

It's self explanitory, really. ;)

Chaolin

Shiny Unown Master
    Years
    Oh, I have so many favorites I can't decide.

Island of the Giant Pokemon -(so cute when pokemon are on their own)

Hocus Pokemon - Ash turns into a pikachu

Vs Pyramid King Bryan (third battle) - Pikachu freaking owns in that episode

Years
    I don't know the name of the episode, but the one where Ash battles Lt. Surge the second time. I thought it was funny that a gym leader didn't know to build up his Pokémon before evolving it with a stone and that a just starting Pikachu beat a Raichu that I assume that has had more battles than Pikachu.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    the first is the best but also i like the butterfree one when butterfree falls in love and everything.. idk why its just sooo sweet =D

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    The eppy that I love, is the end of the Kanto Battle Frontier ; Home Is Where The Start Is.
    Featuring Gary, with his superhawt new outfit , beating Ash & Pikachu with his Electivire <33
    [ ishaverybigGaryfangirl :3 ]

Last edited:

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    I love the episodes where Ash battles Sabrina, and the Tower of Ghost Pokemon. 8D Those are great.

The shipwreck episode also brings back great memories..and it's such an awesome episode. <3

And then I also love any episode centered around May...of course. :]

Years
    Been years since I watched it, but Pokemon, I Choose You! the pilot always makes me smile :) I loved the first season of the anime, that episode in particular

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I liked the episode from Battle frontier Home is where the start is, I also liked all the other episodes featuring gary :P

Back