• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite legendary?

Ayselipera

I never really have a definite answer in my head for these kinds of things, but at the moment I really like Zapdos.

Years
    I have three favorite Legendaries and they are all in the Johto region.

Lugia: It's design is awesome and i love Aeroblast.

Celebi: I would love to travel back in time and re-do something i have done wrong and it's a Paradox free time travel. So Celebi got my most wanted super power.

Suicune: It's design is yet again awesome and it's ability is even awesomer(is that a word?)

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    Celebi cuz of its time travel and its sooo cute and also Mew Jirachi and Sharmin(cant be bothered spell cheching it) and all of the cute legendaries.

Years
    My all time favorite is undoubtedly Mew! Then again, I would've chosen any legendary Pokemon if it had been one of the main characters of the first movie. ;)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    It has to be either Rayquaza or Lugia. Those two were saviors during my run in Silver and Emerald.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    ehh.. I have a lot of favorites among legendaries.

#1: Mew

OHMYGAWSH. This baby is just so epically cute. <3 Mew!

#2: Celebi

Celebi is also extremely cute.

#3: Dialga

This thing has amazing design. Also, it controls time. Need I say more? Also, I prefer the DP sprite because the PtHGSS sprite looks terrible :/

#4: Kyogre

Quite possibly one of the strongest legendaries ever. HEIL KYOGRE! xD

And last but not least..

#5: Lugia

This thing just screams awesome. Also, I prefer the DPPt sprite because the HGSS one looks terrible in my opinion.. It looks kind of retarded
    Also, the title "Diving Pokemon" is also awesome.

Legendaries I hate: (personal opinion)
    Ho-Oh and Entei

Years
    Ok all you guys have good answers

Ok all of you guys have good answers. Continue liking your legend cuz it's you're favorite (Duh what other reason lol.. :D)

Last edited:

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    My favorites are probably Latias and Latios. I'm not sure why. I just like them. I also like Lugia design wish, and Mewtwo is close behind because, well, he's a failed genetic experiment. What's not to like?

Back