• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Whats your favorite place to hang out in R/S/E

Years
    Whats your favorite place and town to hang out in Ruby, Sappire and/or Emerald? My favorite town to hang out at is: Mauville City. And my favorite place to hang out at is any of the pokemon contest places.

Whats yours?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Mossdeep...

Something about the mangroves and friendly atmosphere just does it for me. =)
    I also like the place directly down from Fortree and left from Lilycove, near the place where Registeel is.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    Outside Lilycove City, at the beach, reading the Pokedex, fishing for whatever(i hate fishing...) or reading the PokeDex
    Or maybe at the Berry Master's House, at least when it is not raining...

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    My favorite would be mauville to hang out and breed alot b/c i like to breed. The cycling road b/c its very easy to hatch pokemon there too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2013
    Rustboro because i remember that was the hardest challenge for me..with my torchic at first and the place just seems so nice :)

KadabraK

pokeboy
    Years
    I don't really hang out anywhere, but my favorite place is fortree, or sootopolis, fortree is so unique and cool with the treehouses :)

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I rather enjoy Mossdeep City. It's surrounded by water and it just seems so good there...

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Mines the place that had the space center, I think it was Mosdeep, or I'm thinking of something COMPLETELY different.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would have to say Mauville City because of the Day Care and the Contest...Plus it is where I spend most of my time...plus it seems like the center city of Hoenn...

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    My favourite place to hang out is the Battle Frontier [only in Emerald] and Mossdeep City [R/S/E]. I like their space station and thegirl facing the white rock is really mysterious which I haven't found out yet.

Back