• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite region?

Which region do you like?

• Kanto (Red, Blue, Yellow, FireRed and LeafGreen)

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Johto (Gold, Silver and Crystal)

Votes: 35 39.3%
  • Hoenn (Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald)

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Sinnoh (Diamond, Pearl and Platinum)

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • Orange Island (TV Orange Islands Series)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Sevii Islands (FireRed and LeafGreen)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Orre (Gale of Darkness)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Fiore (Pokemon Ranger)

• Almia (Pokemon Ranger 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poketopia (Pokemon Battle Revolution)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Johto

hands down. I just love it,i love the pokemon from tere and everything

except the professer *stare*

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    Gotta say Johto just because I love G/S/C the best. My second would be Hoenn, because it just had great towns, environments, and locations. (and secret bases :D)

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Johto for the win!
    It rocks!
    2nd Gen rocked!
    We need a remake!

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Johto! It always had the most interesting people as well as great Pokemon. Plus, it'd be easy to start your adventure from alomst anywhere.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Johto all the way! :D
    For starters, you can go to Johto from Kanto, which makes it more awesome! :D Especially, since Kanto is probably my second favourite region. :D Also, many of th places are memorable and have good backgrounds. :D It has a lighthouse with a Ampharos in it, a Radio Tower, it has Suicune who I <3, Espeon was also introduced :) and all the Gym Leaders are cool. :D I also love the legends of the region. :D

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I love Sinnoh.

It has a lot of new facilities, including the return of the Battle Frontier, the introduction of the Super Contests, Match Place, and a lot. And new things like a basement for the Pokemon Center and a Wi-fi Center to enhance the Wi-fi features of the Pokemon games.

I also like the geography of Sinnoh, having new weather features like Fog and Snow. Though I hate the deep snow in Route 217, which is a pain for ANY Pokemon trainer who loves to train Pokemon and look for (hidden) items, I really liked the new features.

Drapion

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2009
    Kanto. I only watched the first season of pokemon on television so I knew the kanto place names from that. So it was great going around the games looking at where Ash had been haha.

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
    Johto. I like kanto to. But johto has everything, It also has kanto ;)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    bump and dumbpikachu went up a hillkachu to tell the moderator to lock this place.
    Anyways:
    OH CRAPSHIT THE SEVII ISLANDS WEREN'T HERE WHEN I VOTED!! Hmph :( Anywhoo, it's just so pieceful :D

Not only is your post rather spammy... it's reviving a thread from November. Please just start threads over a month old again instead of reviving~

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back