• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favorite route?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Route 23, going up it the first time felt like such an accomplishment!

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    Routes 26 and 27, because there's no other good feeling than ending one journey (collecting all the Jotho badges), and the start of another (the Pokemon League and Kanto quest). Plus, going through this route and hearing the music brings good memories. "Do you realized what you just did? You just made your first step into Kanto!" Ahh...good times...

Last edited:

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Its not really a route, but Mt.Silver the outside part near the pokecenter
    Its helpful for training pokemon, without being stuck in the E4

Logan_AT

Often Lost in Thought
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    Route 47, for the music and that it stands apart from the other places in Johto. And being a solid place to test out movesets on Dittoes.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    not really sure it's a route (because i haven't been there in ages), probably though
    but the path that leads to the bell tower. the autumn looking leaves are just beautiful

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Route 47 and 48 for that awesome music and the fact that it leads to the Johto Safari Zone. Oh, and the retro-style ones, too!

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
    Love route 47!
    It's the place where I usually go when I have nothing more to do.
    I just run around to listen to the music and battle the wild Pokemon. Haha.

Back