• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favorite route?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    My favorite in Johto is Route 38! In Kanto it's Route 6 :3

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Route 38. It's the most memorable route for me. When I got there while playing SoulSilver, I nearly died from nostalgia. I couldn't remember much about the second gen at all, but I definitely remembered that Miltank farm. I also love the wild Pokemon in that area, too.

Cyndaquil312

It's been 7 years... but i've returned once more.
    Years
    Route 45 by far, the HG/SS revamp of the route was by far one of the best graphical makeovers of the game... in my opinion anyway.

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    Route 1, for some reason I get massive waves of nostalgia when I go there, and it's also just awesome reading Route 1 for some reason. Aside from that, probably Routes 38 and 39 because they have MILTANK.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    In Johto, it's Route 47/48. Rockin' music, connects to a new Safari Zone, AND it looks super awesome! In Kanto, it's Route 1. Nostalgia FTW!

Back