• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite scent? =3 *sniff*

Favorite Scent?

• Fruity~! Oranges, Watermellon, et cetera~

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Weird stuff, like the scent of Sharpies and Rotten fish. o.x; (et cetera~)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rich food taste, like bread, beef, pork...

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Sweet and fragent... Like flowers, candy, and coffee. *_*

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • The Smell of Nature, like Trees, Fresh Air... etc.

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Others not mentioned, please specify~

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    So~ What's your favorite scent? Whether it be the kind that you spray on yourself, or the aroma of baked bread, or something just 'plain freaky...

What's the scent that you can smell everyday and not get sick of? xD

I <3 <3 the scent of fruit, 'specially citrus. I use it for lotion, soap, deoderant, perfume... you get the picture. ;D 'Course, eating it isn't so bad. n_n

-Pretty Pony <3

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I love the smell of rich food. Smells so delicious... I especially like the smell of beef. Well, my second favourite's the smell of grass. Reminds me of some past stuff.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, there are so many smells I like! My favorites would probably have to be related to nature. I love how certain flowers smell, and it's great being outside in the fresh air.

I also like smelling foods like bread, cookies, cake, and pie. My mom makes a lot of homeade bread, and it smells great when it's baking!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    There isn't anything more beautiful than nature, and as such, my favourite scents are natural ones. Still, the smell of rich food doesn't go unnoticed. :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The smell of Subway pwns all. <3 What? It's still a scent, with the wonderful smell of bread, the warm aroma of teh fillings, the sweet smell of the salad. *goes off in a daydream* XD Just thinking about Subway makes me want one! XD

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I like the smell of fruits, because it's really calming and uplifting. I have many lotions and perfumes that smell like fruits. ^^

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Mmmmm.....Subway!

Mr Cat Dog said:
    The smell of Subway pwns all. <3 What? It's still a scent, with the wonderful smell of bread, the warm aroma of teh fillings, the sweet smell of the salad. *goes off in a daydream* XD Just thinking about Subway makes me want one! XD
    Aww, now you made me hungry!I like that smell too.*Finds some food*

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I like flowers..and the clean air after rain. Cant think of any more..

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Fruity scents! The smell of fruits gives off a summery feeling, so I especially like the fruity scents in the wintertime. And fruits just smell so good! <3

Definitely not flowers though. >_< After that last job I had, I don't think I'll ever like flowers again...

Lucid

I love sweet scents! flowery and sugary ones especialy ^^ I wear perfume like that, and the scent of burning wood, I've always loved it for some reason XD;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Cinnamon buns fresh out of the oven... omg. <3 It's the greatest smell ever. Especially since it reminds me of Kingdom Hearts and when I got my PS2. xD

Years
    I like food like meat and stuff. It means food! And food is good. *nodnod*
    I also like sweet smells. It smells good. ^^

Back