• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite season? ;P

Ayselipera

My favorite season is winter. I just love the snow and warming up by the fire. Not to mention hot cocoa, snowmen, and warm socks. XD

Years
    A few days ago I would have said winter hands down, but it snowed here yesterday and now I'm feeling nostalgic for some pretty colors and cool weather. I'm on the fence between winter and autumn.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I love winter. I was born and raised in Maine until I was like fourteen... so I adore the winter more than anything. I'm so used to the cold that I just love it. :D

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
    Spring and Winter equally. Spring brings joy and rejuviation to my world while winter is just so...brutal and romantic~

Years
    Winter. I hate the heat/love the cold, plus it has Xmas. Whoo~

Summer is probably second. Spring and Fall have weird weather where it's in-between hot and cool, and that annoys me. Oh, and swimming and stuff is fun. :3

Nightstar

☆ c h o c o l a t e ☆
    Years
    My favorite season is SUMMER! It's time of relaxation and heat!! Oh how I love the heat! :) I don't like the weather in winter, but I love the Christmas season, so I'd say that winter is definitely second!

Years
    Fall because it starts to get cooler and its nice to not have anymore 100 degree weather from the summer. I love when an northerner blows into town at this time of year bringing down the temperatures with it. :)

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I don't have a favorite season because every season has a bunch of fantastic aspects that make them unique and special.

Spring is a signal for a fresh start. It's so rejuvinating and happy. Everything is beautiful and in bloom, the air smells nice, and the temperatures are perfect. Everyone's spirits start becoming restless because of the upcoming months and people become more cheerful. For me personally, this season has the best school days, sports, and trips. It's a blast. :3

Summer is the season that I was born in, so it automatically becomes cool. The relaxing days pile up on one another and make Summer a carefree time. Warm temperatures allow one to do a lot outside like getting a tan, swimming, or playing sports. There are the crazy storms during this season which I'm absolutely in love with. Summer is a time of reflecting and changing for me. Oh, and no one can forget the great time going out with friendss. :]]]

Autumn: School gets up and rolling! I love the Autumn school months because everything is so new and relaxing. You get to see old friends from the last school year too! Then there's the cool temperatures (and the variations of clothes you can wear becomes of the temps), extra stuff that I have, BEAUTIFUL TREES <3, and fun days such as Halloween and Thanksgiving. :'D

Winter: Can anyone say Christmas lots of snow not much school New Years presents and candy? Yeah. Winter is fantastic because of everything that goes on! Christmas is one of the most fun times of the year for me. There's snow too which makes the usually dead atmosphere outside beautiful again. Winter is the time where you can be happy go lucky and act like a kid again in so many aspects. <3

All seasons are great. =]

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Spring. Not too hot, not too cold, and unlike autumn you don't have to worry about raking leaves.

Don't get me started on the driving hazards associated with winter, which is my least favorite.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    It's a cross between fall and winter. I love fall because of the colors and the cool temperatures and it's my birthday season, and winter's got the snow and the freezing temperatures. I love them both. <3

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Spring, by far.

I used to be a fan of the colder seasons, but fall and winter just seem to depress me more than anything as of late. Spring brings that amazing smell of plants returning to bloom and weather that is just so perfect. Sure, it rains a lot, but I'd rather deal with the rain than snow. Spring is the one time I try and get my butt outside as often as I can. Just too perfect to miss out on.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im really enjoying Fall right now but Summer is my favorite season. You are allowed to be more free by mother nature. Less clothes, more fun. Its great.

Aeroblast.

~Master Lugia~
    Years
    My favourite season would probably have to be Autumn. It's not too hot, and it's not too cold, either. And my birthday's in Autumn, as well.

i agree with Samus Aran
    i hate those really hot days and those really cold days
    because you cant really do much
    But in autumn Its just right :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I love Spring, cause it's refreshing to start into some warm weather after winter. And you can look forward to summer. :D

Years
    Winter. I don't mind the cold at all. I love it when it snows. It's awfully calm, and fun to play in. It's also the time of the year with quite a few holidays. I like the presents, and the time I get to spend with family I don't usually see. <3 The only thing I hate about winter is that it gets dark really early.

Fall's also nice, if only for the crispness in the air. Oh, such nice weather.

Years
    My favorite season is a toss up between summer and winter. I like summer because well, my birthday is close to the summer and I get to have a pool party for my birthday! And summer means no school for like two months so that's always a plus. :]

And I like winter too because of the snow and Christmas. I think I like summer a bit more though because of what I said above. :D

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I like the monsoon season the best. It may not be there in many countries(I'm not sure, but I think that its only there for south asian countries.), but its really the best in my opinion.

It brings relief to the people who depend on rains for carrying out agriculture. It also brings relief to people who are dizzy because of the 'Hot' summer.

The smell that comes out of the ground after the first showers is simply awesome. =D Apart from this, I really enjoy playing in the rains. xD Monsoons bring a sense of happiness to me. So, its the best for me. <3

Back