• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite TV show and/or channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I think TV is garbage these days, but when I do watch it's almost always on ESPN. If not that, then G4TV, even though Cops or Cheaters is almost always on, both of which I hate. Don't really have any favorite shows.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'd have to say that my favorite TV shows currently are:

24 - Always been a favorite. Gotta love the shock value and amazing storylines, plus the acting is always solid. I own every season on DVD. XD
    LOST - Another great show with good acting and an awesome story.
    Pushing Daises - I love the ideas in the show, plus the plot. It's presented like a storybook and even has the amazing Jim Dale narrating it. :D
    Supernatural - I just recently saw 6 episodes of this show, but it's already seeming great to me. I might go and get all the seasons on DVD and watch it before the new season starts in September. :D
    Two and a Half Men - Probably the best comedic show that's ever been made. Superb writing and acting. I don't think I've ever seen an episode and not laughed at least five times. :x
    and
    Ninja Warrior - Japanese obstacle courses; overall awesome show to watch. :3

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Woah, another Fan Of Ninja Warrior! I'm also a Fan of that show! Espically the American Ninja Challenge! too bad you have to be 21 to enter though

my other favorite shows are:

X-Play - Video game revies
    Attack of the show (AOTS) for the EPIC FAIL!
    Cheat! - Do i really need to explain this one?
    Unbeatable Banzuke -Show from the creatores of Ninja Warrior
    Hurl! it's just funny.
    Code Monkeys- a 8-bit cartoon!
    Family Guy- Funny! I own all the box sets (so far)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't watch TV anymore, really. There are only a few channels I watch now, and that's TLC, TBS (Peachtree TV :x), Teletoon, and The Comedy Network.

Really, the only reason I turn on the TV these days is to watch What Not to Wear, House (the only reason I'd ever watch anything on Global/FOX), 6teen, and old MADtv reruns. Occasionally, I'll stick around and watch Family Guy, or Friends, but the aforementioned are my main four.

Years
    I do not have a favorite channel, but my favorite shows are House M.D., Dexter, Six Feet Under, Keeping Up Appearances, and King of the Hill.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    My favorite channel is LOGO and my favorite show id Noah's Arc.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    My favorite channels are Fuse and IMF. My favorite shows are Project Runway, Make Me a SuperModel, Ugly Betty, Friends, and Invadar Zim.

Years
    Well I don't really have a favorite Channel, but I do have a few favorite shows.

Heroes
    House
    Family Guy
    & South Park, just to name a few.

I'm kinda tired right now, its 4:06AM and I can't think. :tired:

Guest123_x1

I really don't watch TV all that much. There's only a few shows I watch that are still in production. Some of these are:
    -COPS (the drug enforcement cases tend to hype me up a bit-"that ain't mine/I don't know how that got there")
    -America's Most Wanted
    -Wheel Of Fortune (though I prefer the era when Vanna (and Susan Stafford) turned the letters)
    -Dr. Phil
    -Cheaters

Most of my favorite shows are no longer in production or otherwise being broadcast in first-run (entries marked as * can be seen in syndicated reruns or on DVD):
    *Matlock
    *The Littles
    *Cheers
    -Tiny Toon Adventures (although Warner Home Video has started a DVD box-set release program on this show, I do not currently have this set, although I do have a partial episode on VHS recorded from broadcast)
    -Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show (ABC, 1986-2000)

As for favorite channel... I tune in regularly to a digital weather subchannel run by WJRT-TV12 ('abc12' DT36) in Flint, affiliated with AccuWeather - 12.3 (36.3).

Last edited:

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    My absolutely favorite channel is Comedy Central. I could watch that channel all day long. It's awesome! And, knowing my favorite channel is CC, my favorite show is Scrubs. =P

I also like Reno 911!, SpongeBob, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Drake and Josh.

Oh, and of course The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and the Colbert Report! They are the only reason I am in to the news at all =D

Zet

Years
    I'm one not to watch tv a lot but I'd have to say for stuff that isn't cartoons/anime would be Scrubs and Heroes. For cartoons it would probably be Futurama, Ren and Stimpy, Invader Zim. So yeah Australian tv kinda is sucky with channels and what they show but at least it's got some good stuff and my favourite channel would be the History channel

Radouti

Better than you
    Years
    My favorite television show is by far House M.D. House is a deep and complex character with a fascinating personality. His sarcastic remarks are also hilarious. Furthermore, the show's medical mysteries are intriguing and keep one on the edge of his or her seat.

I do not have a favorite channel.

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i like mostly anime and invader zim (<- too bad they canceled it :()but im pretty shure invader zim was first on nick and nicktoons network

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    G.O.L.D - 2Point4 Children (wasn't a bad show, just that it was better new) and Only Fools and Horses.

Roobarb and Custard was another show I watched or did anyway when it was being shown on Boomerang.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Please remember to check the date on the last post before replying to a thread that's had its last activity [more] than a month ago.

With that said, this thread has to be locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back