• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Favorite Useless Pokemon?!

Which is more useless?

• Ratata

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Caterpie

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Wurmple

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Magikarp

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Bidoof

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters

mountainred

私はSpecialshippingを? ??む
    Years
    Wurmple i think is the most useless of all

Caterpie - Evolves into a fair Butterfree
    Ratata - Has some decent speed
    Magikarp - Evolves into GYARADOS
    Bidoof - Evolves into everyones favorite HM slave, Bibarel!
    Wurmple - Evolves into the COMPLETELY AS USELESS AS IT, Beautifly

Wurmple can evolve into dustox.
    Anyway.....,.....I think Magikarp are cute & dumb, which (not so)suddenly evolves into GYARADOS, as you said.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I always thought Rattata was kinda cute, even though it evolves into Raticate... -shudders-

I've always had a special place in my heart for Rattata, so I voted for it in the poll. The only thing wrong with Rattata is that it evolves into that hideous Raticate. XD;

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    I always thought Rattata was kinda cute, even though it evolves into Raticate... -shudders-

I've always had a special place in my heart for Rattata, so I voted for it in the poll. The only thing wrong with Rattata is that it evolves into that hideous Raticate. XD;

I'd like to see Raticate evolve into some huge black sewer rat XD

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Magikarp for sure. He's just goofy to look at. But you definately forgot to put Sunkern in there, worst stats of any pokemon.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Burmy, Burmy, Burmy, Burmy, Burmy!

Whats Your Favorite Useless Pokemon?!

Burmy is awesome, and owns every other useless Pokémon out there. And he has various cloaks too. :O I do like Caterpie as well, but Choice Specs Burmy is epic win.

The_G'

Can I Has Some Friez?
    Years
    I browsed this thread and wondered How the
    Spoiler:
    is a GYARADOS that is very strong and USEful be cuddly and addorable.

Anyways , Now I have a tie. A magikarp and a wurmple. I must with everyone its evo is preety much worthless.

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
    I'de say Magikarp. It evolves into one of the best Pokemon, Gyrados. Although, Ratata's evolution isn't bad. It is way better than Butterfree and Beutifly. (Caterpie's and Wurmple's evolutions) They are bugs, and we all know bugs aren't the most useful Pokemon types around. And Bifdoof isn't horrible. It just lacks the "awesome" factor. And it isn't mighty powerful either.
    Overall, Magikarp would come first, then Ratata, and finally Bidoof. Leaving the bugs at the bottom. But that is just my opinion.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    I'de say Magikarp. It evolves into one of the best Pokemon, Gyrados. Although, Ratata's evolution isn't bad. It is way better than Butterfree and Beutifly. (Caterpie's and Wurmple's evolutions) They are bugs, and we all know bugs aren't the most useful Pokemon types around. And Bifdoof isn't horrible. It just lacks the "awesome" factor. And it isn't mighty powerful either.
    Overall, Magikarp would come first, then Ratata, and finally Bidoof. Leaving the bugs at the bottom. But that is just my opinion.

I agree, Bidoof is kind of cute, in a freakish way.
    But completely useless.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Magikarp. But if talking bout having a useless pokemon it goes to shaymin.Sure legendary but usless. I love it so much though.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Not putting in FailLuvdisc is taboo.

Anyway, looking at the options; one word: Magicrap. D:

Back