• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Favorite Useless Pokemon?!

Which is more useless?

• Ratata

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Caterpie

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Wurmple

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Magikarp

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Bidoof

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
  • Wurmple i think is the most useless of all

Caterpie - Evolves into a fair Butterfree
    Ratata - Has some decent speed
    Magikarp - Evolves into GYARADOS
    Bidoof - Evolves into everyones favorite HM slave, Bibarel!
    Wurmple - Evolves into the COMPLETELY AS USELESS AS IT, Beautifly

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • I don't care what people will say, but I love that little wierd fish, Magikarp. ;D

Aha! Maybe the wrong time possibly event the wrong site but seeing this post reminded me of this video.

[agelimit] ... See this? This means you can't touch meh... : > [/agelimit]
    Don't click if you're offended by swearing... or have a life

I like Magikarp. But umm.. Caterpie is not useless. I like how it evolves faster. Than any Pokemon.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Wurmple evolves at the exact same levels as Caterpie '-.-

Anyway, where's Dunsparce!? That thing is so worthless! xD
    But, given the choices above, I voted for Caterpie. It would have been Magikarp, but after watching that video, I see now what it's use is; to amuse meh : D

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
  • Caterpie. Having a Butterfree at the first gym in Yellow always helped. But it's not useless. I like it, and I hate all useless Pokémon, that means you, Dunsparce.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Voted for Caterpie. Anime magic. XD

Anyway Bidoof and Bibarel are getting on my nerves... I don't know why.

Yush, I agree with you xD

Seeing as Pokemon appear a lot more often in D/P than in previous generations, and over half of them being Bidoofs/Bibarels, they can be rather extremely annoying.

But they are good for... what is it? HP EV training? Yes, I believe it's HP.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Yush, I agree with you xD

Seeing as Pokemon appear a lot more often in D/P than in previous generations, and over half of them being Bidoofs/Bibarels, they can be rather extremely annoying.

But they are good for... what is it? HP EV training? Yes, I believe it's HP.

All of them give EVs,
    so don't go by EVs!!!

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • ... >.> wtf? lol
    I wasn't "going by EV's", I was merely stating that the only good thing Bidoofs/Bibarels are good for are HP EV training.

I don't even fully understand you reply xD

Oh!!
    I thought you were rating them on what EVs they give you.
    sorry x]

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    Magikarp all the way. I am preying for a baby Magikarp in the next generation!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    I would have one in my team just so people could marvel at my greatness!

SuperLink

Lost focus when she dissed me!
    Years
  • Make sure it's level 100 and only knows the weakest attack possible. I'm actually half expecting it to have something like Sweet Kiss/Pound, and then, LEARN Splash when it evolves. Would be ironic, but I don't doubt it'll happen for some reason.

Back