• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats Your Favorite Useless Pokemon?!

Which is more useless?

• Ratata

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Caterpie

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Wurmple

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Magikarp

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Bidoof

Votes: 14 16.3%

• Total voters

Magmortified

Wherever I fly
Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2009
    Let us all not forget... Sunkern! With the lowest Base Stat Total in the game! =D

Remember when I said Arceus would have an opposite in the fifth gen? No need! Sunkern's already about as opposite as you're going to get! =D

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • Let us all not forget... Sunkern! With the lowest Base Stat Total in the game! =D

Remember when I said Arceus would have an opposite in the fifth gen? No need! Sunkern's already about as opposite as you're going to get! =D

Don't forget its almost uber evo, SUNFLORA!

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • The title and the poll are paradoxical.

My favorite useless pokemon on the poll is Bidoof. XD
    The most useless pokemon would have to be Magikarp.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I like Wurmple somehow,it looks so slow. XD :)
    Maybe because it looks so cuddly.

LoRd Of Ze BallS

Professional Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2008
    Well I just LOVE Bidoof. Even if he is a little weird. But still Dunsparce should be on that list. He would SO TOTALLY have my vote!!!! But until then my heart belongs to Bidoof.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    It's gotta be Magicarp. When I was playing Blue for the first time and a Magicarp used splash, the game saying "But nothing happened!" just made me crack up. It's so beautifully useless, it's amazing.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • personally, i think Magikarp is most useless cause if you don't have tons of Rare Candies on hand, it doesn't evolve. I have a Magikarp in my Fire Red and I beat the game and my Magikarp never evolved so its a waste of time trying to catch it and evolve it into a Gyardos. That's why you should trade it to and emerald, sapphire, ruby, leafgreen or something like that, acsess Pal Park in Diamond/pearl and send the Magikarp to your DS game and level it up and use it there. That's what I did.

And Bidoof has some great uses. It can learn the following HM moves:

Rock Smash
    Rock Climb
    Cut
    Surf
    Waterfall
    Strength

maybe more, but that's all I can think of. And Wurmple evolves into Silcoon/Cascoon and i thought Cascoon/Silcoon are really rare cause when I encountered one in Petalburg woods in my Emerald, the screen was diffrent that normal so seemed rare.

Maybe Rattata is useless, but not as useless as Magikarp!

And last but not least, Caterpie. That has to be my fave bug pokemon in Kanto. I love its big eyes and it evolves into Butterfree. So if you like that kinda pokemon, it might not be useless...

Back