• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Favourite Anime Shows on Screen!

Chazz Princeton

I was the 1234pokemon!
Years
  • Thought of making a thread like this!
    Here one can discuss about their favourite anime shows and the Heroes they FALL for!
    And when keeping up with these dont forget to keep up even with the rules!

enyce

banned
    Years
  • I loved me some Yu Yu hakusho. I had an empty feeling when it ended. I was like, "nooo!!! it's gone". I've watched the last episode quite a bit.

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
  • I LOOOOOOOVE Naruto.
    Ive watched some japenese ones with english subtitles on the internet so im prety informed on this awsome anime. I have Clash of Ninjas and a Naruto Hidden Leaf Village headband straight from tokyo.( Ebay)

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    my favorite right now would be naruto
    but not the dubs on cartoon network
    i watch the subtitled japanese episodes

Years
  • Hmm... everyone usually has different opinions about this... but I have a lot of favorites: FLCL, Fullmetal Alchemist, LastExile, Rozen Maiden, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu... but otherwise, I don't watch a lot of anime. I just have this distaste towards animes that just won't end... (animes with 100+ episodes...>>)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • On screen anime on TV doesn't appeal to me~ there's nothing on TV I find that great, and I rather watch the Japanese version of it anyways~ .Hack was probably my favourite, though~

@@ Off of TV, I enjoy many~ Gravitation and Angelic Layer are the one's I'm currently into, though~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • The only anime I see right now are things like The Big O, Eureka 7 and FLCL. I'm not really into those kinds of anime, so I don't really watch much on-screen anime nowadays. Like Kura, I do enjoy other off-screen anime, though I'm not watching anything currently. *has no life because of school and sicknesses* @_@

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2018
    1. Pokemon
    2. Rockman EXE
    3. Yu-Gi-Oh
    4. Digimon
    5. Naruto
    And also DragonBall, CardCaptor Sakura, Sonic X, Pretty Cure

Kamui

´
    Years
  • I like every anime that am watching(well not FMA and Tokyo Mew Mew)

but favs are:
    Inuyasha
    Gundam Wing
    Gundam Seed(and disteny)
    Digimon
    Monster Rancher
    Pokemon
    Dragonball Z
    X-The Series
    Ghost in the shell
    Beyblade
    Final Fantasy
    Ranma 1/2
    Tales of Phantasia
    Shaman King
    Captain Tsubasa
    Zoids
    Kanon
    Detective Conan
    One Piece
    Dragonball
    Trigun
    and Elfen Lied
    so thats all o my favs:)

St. Arcanum

The Lieutenant
    Years
  • My favourite animes would have to be, above all else:

Burst Angel
    Ergo Proxy
    Basilisk
    SpeedGrapher
    Spiral
    Paranoia Agent
    Desert Punk
    Fullmetal Alchemist

It would seem that I am obsessed with GONZO and FUNimation wouldn't it. Best animation studio and American..."dubber".

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Shaman King's biggest villain.. Asakura Hao!! Oh man!! He's gotta be one of the coolest villains around!! Ohh, how my heart melts for him!! Hao-sama!!!
    *runs to Hao* :P

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Right now, I'm into Chrono Crusade, Law of Ueki and Flame of Recca. I tend to like animes that most of the people I know have never heard of... Like Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children and Dennou Boukenki Webdiver.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Right now, I'm into Chrono Crusade, Law of Ueki and Flame of Recca. I tend to like animes that most of the people I know have never heard of... Like Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children and Dennou Boukenki Webdiver.

Lols. It's fun isn't it? It's like, you know that anime better than your friends.. it makes you feel... superior? hahas. :P

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • My favourites:

1) Shaman King
    2) Pokemon
    3) Naruto

Lols. It's fun isn't it? It's like, you know that anime better than your friends.. it makes you feel... superior? hahas.
    I know that feeling!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Lols. It's fun isn't it? It's like, you know that anime better than your friends.. it makes you feel... superior? hahas. :P

Exactly. There's something satisfying about saying to a friend, "What? You've never heard of it? It's a good anime!" XD I mean, I think there's only one other person in my school who I can relate to, anime-wise (barely anyone in my school likes anime... or watches it)

Back