• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite color?

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I'll lead off with forest green and army green, follow up with silver, lead into a nice blood-red and finish up with black.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    This should be hard to guess. WEll it's NOT blue...it's green.
    Everythings going crazy...everything.

Yes, I make the simple things sound strange XP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    MY favorite color is DEFINETLY...... 1 second, i no this one...... purple polkadoted with sprinkles and a cherry on top.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Green for many reasons...its my eye color its the color of my birthstone and m&ms are green...just kidding about the last one...but hey.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I pretty much like most colors, But my favorites are definately Blue and Red, I wear the most of it, and they never go out of style.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Red, I've been obsessed with it since like, kindergarten. I think it's the best color ever invented (~_~). I usually like darker reds, compared to light reds, because they look too orange. The lightest red can be for me to like it is fire-truck red. I like green a lot, too, especially lime. Nothing too dark or too light. Just lime. I'm so picky.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I juzt love yellowizh orange ^_^ Orange and yellow alwayz catch my eye zo eazily. I guezz I juzt really love bright colorz. Navy blue and zea green are my zecond favoritez.

Back