• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite Generation of pokemon?

What is your favourites Generation of pokemon?

• 1st Gen=Kanto

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • 2nd Gen=Jhoto

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • 3rd Gen=Hoenn

Votes: 19 34.5%

• Total voters

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I prefer Hoenn, than Kanto, than Jotho.
    Most of the Jotho Pkmn are just... Stupid Looking... *coughmiltank,slugma,etccough*

Kine

Whatev
    Years
  • Houen, then Kanto, then Johto. Houen has a lot of unique creatures counting out those who are Kanto equvilances. Kanto is the original, which doesn't mean anything, but because Johto's gen. is practically a bunch of average/unexciting forest creatures, it automatically boosts Kanto up to second.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Hoenn, Kanto, then Johto. Hoenn is nice because it fives all the 1st and 2nd Generation Pokemon a bunch of new attacks and has more of a variety of creatures. Kanto is where it all started and... MewTwo, who has been used more than once, mind you. Johto had Lugia, but it just seemed repetitive on how they found the Pokemon. Most were in big forests...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Johto because it introduced so many new featues. The radio, day and night, Johto itself was such a better place than Hoenn. Who cares if most of Johto's Pokemon came from the forest? I liked all the Pokemon from Johto, and all of my team (bar Exeggcutor) are from GSC as well.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I chose johto, but now I'm wondering if I should have picked hoenn. Hoenn has some really interesting Pokemon, and they all look shiny and cute and individual. I love johto too, but I think I like hoenn the most.

kanto will always have a place in my heart because it's what I grew up with, but it's last because it's also the most boring and overdone. sorry kanto :<

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
  • hoenn by far...the original was the original, so it's not fair to judge that one really...jhoto was boring and i think too cute, moslty...in hoenn, you get some serious pokemon, like rayquaza, jirachii, blaziken, deoxys (technically it's there, i think) latios/latias...the big ones...sure, johto has its shate of cool ones (tyranitar, agron, lugia) but hoenn just has that powerful feeling

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
  • I prefer Hoenn, since most are pretty or cute and it includes some old pokemon.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • seraphim said:
    sure, johto has its shate of cool ones (tyranitar, agron, lugia) but hoenn just has that powerful feeling
    Aggron was introduced in Ru/Sa...XD

I like johto the best. The thread title doesn't tell you to judge solely on the pok?mon introduced in each, but rather by the games in each and which is the best. I still think the 2nd gen. pok?mon and games are awesome...yu get a lot of gameplay out of G/S/C, and a lot of cool features that weren't in R/B/Y.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I like them all,but if I absolutely had to pick,it would be 1st generation.the original are always better,well at least most of the time XD!

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • yay hoenn is winning
    i picked hoenn simply because i spent more time on them
    i was too dumb and young to care too much about pokemon then
    i just played it when i was in lessons ^^
    now im hardcore baby!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Truly, I like Johto the best of all. It's right in between and the Pokemon aren't all weird like in Hoenn. Though in reality, I love all Pokemon. ^^

~Kelsey

Back