• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Whats your favourite legendary?

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
For X/Y, my favorite would have to be Xerneas or Diancie. Xerneas because I originally played X and Diancie because it is so similar to my favorite new Pokemon, Carbink.

Years
In terms of Kalos, it is without a doubt Xerneas. Elegant and powerful. Not to mention the first Fairy legendary.

Overall...hmmm. I'd go with Reshiram. Honestly no idea why. I rarely use legendaries these days but Reshiram reminds me of a classic legendary more than any of the recent generations.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
My favorite legendary Pokemon is Mew. He is smart, powerful, adorable, mischievous, and kind. In Generation 6, my favorite legendary is Xerneas. He is beautiful, elegant, ethereal, and powerful. He was instrumental in me purchasing Pokemon X. Other legendary Pokemon that I like very much include Articuno, Lugia, Dialga, and Reshiram.

JP

wut?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 13, 2019
Definitely Yveltal in terms of 6th gen. Overall, always loved the look of Mewtwo. I knew that thing would be my favorite before I even found out it was a legendary. Lugia is very close second.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
I'm sure there will be more legendaries in the future, like Diancie coming out soon. But as of now, I really like Xerneas. I was kind of iffy on it at first but I got a closer look at it and it helped me choose Pokemon X. c:

I named mine Magic Forest. I haven't used it yet in battle but it's really pretty anyways.~

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 25, 2014
My favorite legendary in X/Y is Xerneas. I also sometimes jokingly say that X/Y are in 3D just becase Xerneas's antlers would be impossible to sprite. My all time favorite legendary would be Giratina (partially because Platinum was my first Pokemon game) with Mewtwo coming in at a close second.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 30, 2020
As it stands, my favorite Legendary Pokemon is undoubtedly Yveltal. It became my favorite as soon as I first saw it in January 2013 because it looks amazing. After battling with it once I got the game, I knew it would be my favorite for a long time.

On the note of Yveltal, we now have six Legendary Birds? Bird Team, anyone?
articuno.gif
zapdos.gif
moltres.gif
lugia.gif

ho-oh.gif
yveltal.gif

Back