• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Whats your favourite legendary?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Are we talking about XY legendaries? If so, mine would be Xerneas. Although I am taking a strong liking for Diancie. I can't wait for this Pokemon to be legit so I can have it in my collection. haha. Diancie is too pretty and adorable. <3

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
In X/Y its Yveltal, love his design and Dark types rock!!
In general, my favorite has to be Zekrom. His black design is awesome and his typing it cool and unique!

Years
Xerneas for me, and that new event legend Diancie. Because heck yeah Fairy-types! They're both beautiful and have great designs.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
In Kalos specifically, it's currently Xerneas. Lively, passive, colorful. :)
Spoiler:

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
Years
At first I didn't think I would like him much, but after battling and seeing 3D movement, Yveltal is now my favorite legendary.

Years
Lugia will always have a special place in my heart for helping me beat my older cousin, way back in the day of gameboys and link cables. I haven't put him on my team since Generation II, one because I think having lengendaries is cheap, and two because I'm currently OCD about IVs/Natures/Balls it would bug me that I couldn't get a perfect one.

Though, all this reminiscing has kinda gotten me to think that maybe I should.... maybe....

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2015
I didn't like the Weather Trio at first, but when their Incarnate forms appeared, I began to love them! Nevertheless, SHAYMIN is my most favorite Pokemon! Its two forms are so cool. (Yeah, I love Pokemons that change forms)

As for X/Y, I love both Xerneas and Yveltal!

RiverStyxx

- Vaporeon Rules The Styxx! -
Years
My favorite kalos legendary would have to be Zygarde! Speaking otherwise, definitely mew or cresselia! Never owned either of them either :/

Cheychu

Giggly Gengar
Years
  • Age 30
  • NC
  • Seen Jun 26, 2015
hmmmm
Yveltal for new legendary.

But it's a close race between Jirachi and Mewtwo in older games~

Years
Hmm, for X & Y I'd have to say Xerneas since I played X and that's the pokemon that I had for my legendary. I also kind of like that it's the pokemon of Life. As for other legendaries, I love Articuno, Lugio, Mew, and Latias.

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
In X/Y? Yvetal. Hands down. That thing looks sooooooo cool it hurts. Overall though, I probably have to go with Rayquaza. Past the fact that it is just so fast an powerful, it looks amazing and it's shiny is just down right awesome!

UsagiKurimu

Mimilop-chan~
Years
I absolutely adore Victini, it's voice, color scheme and overall personality! I think it'd be cute to play with. X3 Meloetta because it has such a lovely voice, and I love mimicing it singing. From the new gen, I'm not so much feeling strongly about the legendaries. Yveltal is very appealing though, and it's hand-like wings are amazing!

Back