• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite Pokémon Episode?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The title says it all :)!

I guess my favourite episode is... "The punchy Pokemon!" I liked it when pikachu tryed to beat up Hitmonchan XD

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I like the ketchup one where Pikachu loves the catch up and Ash and CO are in Dark Town or something and the 2 gyms are fighting lol everyone else hates that one but I love it

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    When Charizard fought magmar

yes the battle system has changed and is much better now
    yes the graphics have improved
    the battles in terms of length has improved

but that episode was epic when it first aired here, remember so many people at school going on and on about it

Years
  • Tentacool & Tentacruel. (Episode 19 of the Original Series)

1) The story actually has a decent moral: If you mess with nature, it will come back to bite you in the ass.
    2) Some of the weakest pokemon are shown to be capable of overthrowing mankind and destroying civilization, if provoked.
    3) Misty begging the Tentacruel to stop destroying the city(/world?) is one of the best scenes ever.

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • My favorite episode was "Fly Me to the Moon" with that pidgey Orville that wanted to fly higher than any anything.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Tentacool & Tentacruel. (Episode 19 of the Original Series)

1) The story actually has a decent moral: If you mess with nature, it will come back to bite you in the ass.
    2) Some of the weakest pokemon are shown to be capable of overthrowing mankind and destroying civilization, if provoked.
    3) Misty begging the Tentacruel to stop destroying the city(/world?) is one of the best scenes ever.

Terrorism!!! WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA!!!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I cant remember the title, but my favorite episode is the one where ash and co. goes on the SS anne. ahh good times

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    My fave episode is the one where Sabrina confronted Ash with her Kadabra and turned them to shrinking, but I was freaked out by it when I was younger :P

My other favourite episode is the classic Ghost of Maiden's peak with the funny Ghastly who tortured everyone with their worst fears. Brock and James were hypnotised into lovesick and hugging each other xD

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
  • My favorite episodes will have to be: ' Bye bye Butterfree' and 'Pikachu's Goodbye/Forest'. Both are so sad and adorable I love it. <3

A another episode that I reeeally enjoyed was 'Charmander - The Stray Pokemon/ The Lost Pokemon - Hitokage' The music was so sad and it was just amazing in general.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • Kanto one:almost every one when it have Misty drama in it XD
    Hoenn:when May and Ash were gonna battle eachother and SKitty
    Sinnoh: Pyridmiding Rage becuase i luv Shinji alot XP <3

Years
  • will have to be: "bye bye butterfree!"

I like the episode, because ash cares about butterfree deeply, and lets him go.

I wish they could meet up sometimes. :D
    I also like when ash battled sabrina! it was creepy, yet very interesting.

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • My favorite episodes are:

Showdown in Pewter City because Onix was a beast!

Primeape Goes Bananas IMO is one of the most hilarious episodes ever

Gah I have too many favorites to name!

Ooh I can't forget The Wayward Wobbuffet! LOL!!!

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
    Years
  • I love all old and current episodes but if I had to pick a favourite, it would have to be the first ever eipsode (Pokemon: I choose you). It has to be the best episode IMO.

Last edited:
    Back