• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favourite Pokémon Episode?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Mine Would Defiently be 'Pokemon I Choose You!' because that was the very first ep that started the whole thing off with me ;)

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
    Years
    me favourite episode is definately 'pokemon I choose you!'
    that is the first and my only favourite episode because i started liking pokemon from that episode

Pokegirl98

Just an Average Fangirl
    Years
    I love the episode "Holy Matrimony". One of the first episodes I saw and still my favorite to this day. "WAIT...YOU FORGOT MEOWTH...AGAIN!!!"

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    I cant remember the title, but my favorite episode is the one where ash and co. goes on the SS anne. ahh good times

At one point in my life, I had seen that ep so many times, I could act it out word for word! XD

Gosh, I have so many. The one where Ash first meets Bulbasaur(it was the first ep I ever saw), the episode with the haunted tower where Ash gets Haunter, The Squirtle Squad!! And any episode that gives insight to the characters backstories, especially the one where we learn about James' crazy past! LOL Jessiebelle...

Oh, and the Ponyta episode. Gah, I'm hating myself for not remembering titles.

And of course, the ep with Sabrina. Cos, I mean, gah..she is just so awesome.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I like a lot of the episodes but the one that sticks out is probably Holy Matrimony. xD I'm such a Rocketshipper, and the end made me so happy! Plus I love James and seeing his background was awesome. (I didn't remember him being from a rich family or having a fiancee from when I was little... must have missed that epi.)

Pokemon Shipwreck is another. Again, probably because of the Rocketshippy stuff in it. xD Plus I always love episodes where Team Rocket and the twerps have to work together. (Forest Grumps is another one! They work together and I love it. :P)

Ghost of Maiden's Peak, Tower of Terror, and any episode that focuses on TR more than Ash and Co.

I sometimes watch subbed Japanese episodes too before the dubbed one comes out. I loved Kojiro's Treasure Chest, sort of like the sequel to Holy Matrimony. :D

*put way too much thought into this post*

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    I think I have a new favourite! (Well for funny wise, Fighting Fire With Fire will still be the best battle.) I'm watching Galactic Battles as I post this and I'm watching an ep. where there is an evil Togepi. Haha so awesome.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    My fave episode is the one where Sabrina confronted Ash with her Kadabra and turned them to shrinking, but I was freaked out by it when I was younger :P
    ^ This is one of my top ones, and I'd like to see more of creepy!Sabrina. Hell, I'd just like to see more Sabrina, you know?

But my overall favourite would have to be That's Just Swellow, AG088. Love it.

And that one I can't remember the name of where Ash shows his misogynistic tendencies and has a double battle with James against May and Jessie. So much fun, and poor Brock trying to mediate.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    Mine was "Bye Bye Butterfree"

*sniffsniff* :) It's the only episode I actually remember from the Anime. :P

deathcase

Self-Proclaimed Genious
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    pokemon fashion flash - episode 28 of the original season.

when team rocket starts a beauty salon, and brock gets vulpix. <3

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    Kanto: Mostly all of them
    Johto: "The Ties That Bind" & "Can't Beat the Heat!"Both Awesome.
    Only watched a few from Hoenn & Sinnoh an never really liked any of them.

Back