• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Contrary to what my username may suggest, my favourite Pokemon is, in fact, Dragonite. It's cute, strong, intelligent, cute, awesome, strong, cute...
    Arcanine's my second favourite Pokemon... But Dragonite is the most amazing ever(IMHO)!
    A list of my six favourite Pokemon can be found in my sig... ^_^
    xX

Dark.vs.Light

Budding Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Hmm.... My favorite would have to be Metagross.
    It may not look good, but it can pack a punch! :)

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Despite what my username suggests, my favorite pokemon is not Steelix (though he is in the Top-10). It has always been, and will continue to always be Feraligatr. Crocodilians are my favorite animals, Feraligatr is a crocodilian, plus he's just so awesome and intimidating. He just exumes that aura of strength, power, and intimidation.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2018
    My favorite Pokémon are:

Latias - So cute, so pretty, such awesome abilities, such an awesome story. What's not to love.
    Latios - See Latias
    Riolu - Its very cute, and I love the idea of aura abilities, although I don't like Lucario nearly as much.
    Magnezone - I love the whole Magnemite line. They look really cool, and I think it would be an awesome Pokémon to have.
    Vulpix - Its so cute and warm and fluffy. X3 As with Riolu, I don't like its evolution, Ninetales, as much.
    Dragonair - Its really pretty, very strong, and so mystical. I like Dratini as well, but don't really like Dragonite.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My favorite Pokemon would have to Charizard. It is very versatile when facing any opponent.

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
    Typholosion-Back in the day it could learn thunderpunch to counter it's weakness, the moves it could learn and it stats were just great

Gengar-I love Special attack and Gengar has plenty of it, plus i think i just love to have a pokemon with shadow ball lol

Suicune-Simply because he looks the best out of the three dogs IMO and i ADORE the water type

Empoleon-A water pokemon with immunity to grass.. love it, you can also teach it grass knot to take down pokemon like Gyrados and other otherwise hard to beat pokemon as long as their heavy of course.

this_is_ark

who what where
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    jolteon! it is a rabid dog spike murder creature n_n second is typhlosion, i just like its design. third is raichu! inspired by lt. surge's from the anime of course. ;-; oh pikachu, why did you have to defeat it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    my favorite is charizard because he looks B.A. and he can fly and uses fire. Plus his tale with the flame tip is really tight!

Tiny_Treecko

New Newbie
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    Mine'd have to be Weavile. The first time I saw it in the Lucario movie I just fell in love with it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back